Reviews for Forgotten Battles
deanstheman chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Yes, that's the decision Dean would have made for sure. He's tired of the fighting but he would keep going for his family. Great job on this story. Lots of angst, Winchester squabbles, stubborness, and love all round.
Animefouryou chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
wow dean fought his way back he had the strength to do so add more want to read more thanks
babyreaper chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Wow, a whole 7 days that must be a record for John and Sam, I hope Dean thought it was worth it. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks
Animefouryou chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
so what what deans decision add more want to read more thanks hurry
deanstheman chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Aghh! You can't leave it there! I was hoping Sam and John would put their differences aside for Dean but they are just too stubborn to really listen to what Dean is trying to say. Its heartbreaking the way you show how much Dean is hurting nd how Sam and John just can't see it. Great job.
AlwaysTardy chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Please update soon! I don't think I can stand the suspense. Great chapter! Hurry! Please!
apester chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
So what did he choose to die? That's the way it sounded...update soon please. Great job
babyreaper chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Great chapter ,but not sure Dean got his point across, even when he's trying to talk to them, they can't agree, so what's going to happen to Dean now? Has he made a decision? Looking forward to the next post. Thanks.
deanstheman chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Oh please let Sam and John behave themselves long enough to convince Dean to say yes! That was a great (and fast!) update.
Girafa chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Love it! Keep up the good work
apester chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Geeze that's a whole lotta angst

Love it though and update soon :)
mbrr chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Poor Dean, is a difficult situation. Both Sam and John are so angry and fail to realize how it affects Dean. Awesome chapter.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter, things are going from bad to worse for the Winchester family, How is Dean going to be able to fix this mess? What is the decision Dean has to make? John is a total ass, saying all those things to Sam and I wish Sam would stop referring to Dean as 'perfect little soldier.' Can't wait for the next post, Thanks.
deanstheman chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Oh that fight between Sam and John was heartbreaking :( and for Dean to hear it ... Even worse! :( Good chapter - you are managing to show that there's a lot of love and mixed emotions under all the pain, fear, and hurtful words. Glad you're back!
deanstheman chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Oh I didn't see that one coming! This could be interesting and probably not an easy lesson for poor Dean. Good stuff.