Reviews for Flamenco Guitar
eridium chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
just wow; this is lovely. i'm envious of your writing.
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved this story, and it has amazing detail. Thank you so much! :-)
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
okay so the last review was from me but is retarded and has somehow managed to log me out. but yes. ANYWAY, just yes. you're one of the best akuroku authors i've came across. so wow, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
aghla .sal icjlkj seriously wow omg. this STORY. okay, so i've had a fascination for axel and roxas being dancers ever since i read an unfinished story by blue funk that featured axel and roxas as dancers, and wow. this, just, wow. i love it. this is so wonderful and excellent and i just, can't. thank you so much for this.
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Whoops, that last review was mine. It logged me out half way through. Two comments, praising your literary might, your wordly prowess!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my good lord. You brilliant brilliant writer-type-person.

I cannot believe I survived this long without your writing. I shall never go without again. This is stunning. I can feel the rhythm of the dance, feel the pulse of the music and the too-fast heartbeats. I can feel Axel's tension and Roxas' determination. I feel, I feel, feel...
MistyDeath chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I have to say this is by far one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. I originally read this off of your LiveJournal master list, but finding it on here I'm so glad I can finally say so!

Your descriptions are absolutely wonderful and I can so clearly imagine myself watching the two of them dance along in the practice room. Loving the multilingual anger bursts, the taboo of it all, etc.
owlpostagain chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
this is just...jesus fuck I'm like a puddle of goo right now, I don't even know. I wanted to start copy and pasting sentences and phrases I loved to comment on but there are just too many. and oh my god is it BEAUTIFUL. and sensual. and just grabs you by the throat and lures you in and oh god I wish I could leave you coherent reviews.
Bennieben chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
There's only one song that Roxas should have danced on while practicing his street/break/whatevermodern Dance on: Bad Romance. Its sooo fitting to there story xD (Sorry if you hate gaga but it seriously just fits so well) Im sure that if he did Axel would have taking him without hesitating!

But really great tension building, I love the development in both there relationship and Roxas character he really matures in the story and you can tell :)

So well done and Im positive to read more from you ;)
Der Auspuff chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh wow I really liked that. Very well written, it flowed wonderfully and omg the tension you built was just- just- hnnnn wonderful 3333
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
When I finished reading this the first thing I breathed out was "Holy shit."

This is absoulutely amazing and beautiful. I am IN LOVE with the descriptions, the emotions, everything.

There were times when I think I forgot to breathe.

I have the intense desire to draw Axel (if I end up doing so I'll note you ;D).
Emolicious Angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Omg this is so amazing. There is nothing more amazing than a dancing Axel with an accent. this was amazing and I really loved it.
ksienie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was so beautiful!

I have no other words to say how much I loved this, though I wawnted to leave a long review to tell you how much I liked this story.
The Disorganization chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Fffff... OHMYAKUROKU, you my friend are freaken awesome, the description and... and... *faints* ok, any who, that was just perfect.

Metaphorical hugs ~Gexie of The Disorganization~ _
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
-hugs- oh man i love you! i haven't read may stories were the Spanish is correct. most of it is from google translators and it just work... so yeah... i'm so happy. -hugs again-

anyways this story is beautiful i loved it. ]