Reviews for All That Remains
ZaraFirethorne chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
write more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I love this story hope that you update soon.
Dougster chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Woah, Babydoll's not the only one to have her heart broken! Poor Sweet Pea. Sorry this took so long, but please, keep the chapters coming. Best wishes!
MysteryGirl246 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Great job! SWEET PEA/TOMMY SOLDIER FOR THE WIN! Haha X)

This is a great chapter, Wiseman sounds inspiring like always and I can't wait to see what's going on between Sweet Pea and the Tommy Soldier.

I just love that pairing 3

Hope you can update soon! PM me when you have ;) I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Karrottop chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I love you right now. Like so much I'd offer you a cookie and a kiss. I honestly though this was abandon, seeing as how most of the SP stories are.
Dougster chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Cool! It's a new twist to see the young man from the trenches in there. I think he's kind of like an overlooked character, but now he's getting his chance. Love the interplay between Sweet Pea and the newly-rescued Babydoll. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
OMG! Loved this! One question though. Will you be bringing Rocket, Blondie and /or Amber back?
nuggette-nuggette chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
OMG! I haven't fully seen sucker punch get but from the clips and fanfictions I've seen and read this movie is AMAZING! I have to watch the full thing! Awesome story
Emily Potter Thorne chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
All the chapters you have written about this story are very good, you really describe Sweetpeas feeling in a very excellent way, I thought that naming the girls with the real actresses names was brilliant and I really was thrilled with this story but please right more, I want to read more of your amazing work, so please PM when you write a new chapter please!
Karrottop chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Wow! This is just as great as "It Will be A Perfect Victory" story from Dougster! I'm really impressed. You got yourself a dedicated fan now :]

I hope you update soon, stay Healthy!
MysteryGirl246 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Totally...awesome! One of the best SP fics I've read, it's brilliant. Please update soon!

I like how you put Rocket into this story, something I plan doing on my story 'Something Worth Fighting For' which is a SP/Narnia...

Like I said, update soon! Love it!

PS. SP took place in 1940s - 1950s. They didn't have computer chairs because computers didn't exsist then...oh well.

PPS. Love the idea as Blue as the tribal leader. :)
Kiss Of Dawn chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Oh! this is really good (:

I never thought there'd be so many great Sucker Punch fan fictions on here xD And this is my fave so far .

Write more?
Dougster chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Uh-oh, Blue's back... This is really cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you keep it going because this is how the movie should have gone.
Dougster chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Well this is really cool. It's really Sweet Pea's story, and so it falls to her to rescue Babydoll! Loving it. On to the next chapter...
Sable Sun chapter 4 . 9/3/2011