Reviews for All That Remains
ZaraFirethorne chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
write more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I love this story hope that you update soon.
Dougster chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Woah, Babydoll's not the only one to have her heart broken! Poor Sweet Pea. Sorry this took so long, but please, keep the chapters coming. Best wishes!
MysteryGirl246 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Great job! SWEET PEA/TOMMY SOLDIER FOR THE WIN! Haha X)

This is a great chapter, Wiseman sounds inspiring like always and I can't wait to see what's going on between Sweet Pea and the Tommy Soldier.

I just love that pairing 3

Hope you can update soon! PM me when you have ;) I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Karrottop chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I love you right now. Like so much I'd offer you a cookie and a kiss. I honestly though this was abandon, seeing as how most of the SP stories are.
Dougster chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Cool! It's a new twist to see the young man from the trenches in there. I think he's kind of like an overlooked character, but now he's getting his chance. Love the interplay between Sweet Pea and the newly-rescued Babydoll. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
OMG! Loved this! One question though. Will you be bringing Rocket, Blondie and /or Amber back?
Ms.TeenReader chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
OMG! I haven't fully seen sucker punch get but from the clips and fanfictions I've seen and read this movie is AMAZING! I have to watch the full thing! Awesome story
Emily Potter Thorne chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
All the chapters you have written about this story are very good, you really describe Sweetpeas feeling in a very excellent way, I thought that naming the girls with the real actresses names was brilliant and I really was thrilled with this story but please right more, I want to read more of your amazing work, so please PM when you write a new chapter please!
Karrottop chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Wow! This is just as great as "It Will be A Perfect Victory" story from Dougster! I'm really impressed. You got yourself a dedicated fan now :]

I hope you update soon, stay Healthy!
MysteryGirl246 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Totally...awesome! One of the best SP fics I've read, it's brilliant. Please update soon!

I like how you put Rocket into this story, something I plan doing on my story 'Something Worth Fighting For' which is a SP/Narnia...

Like I said, update soon! Love it!

PS. SP took place in 1940s - 1950s. They didn't have computer chairs because computers didn't exsist then...oh well.

PPS. Love the idea as Blue as the tribal leader. :)
Kiss Of Dawn chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Oh! this is really good (:

I never thought there'd be so many great Sucker Punch fan fictions on here xD And this is my fave so far .

Write more?
Dougster chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Uh-oh, Blue's back... This is really cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you keep it going because this is how the movie should have gone.
Dougster chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Well this is really cool. It's really Sweet Pea's story, and so it falls to her to rescue Babydoll! Loving it. On to the next chapter...
Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 4 . 9/3/2011