Reviews for Need a ride series
Natskl chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! And Veronica made the first move...yay! Too bad Logan can't remember, but hopefully his memory will return soon :-)
Nikki chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I really liked this chapter, especially the fact that Veronica was the one who took care of Logan. Hope you'll write more.
DevilJolie chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I loved the way to tweaked the storyline to make Veronica take Logan home. I also loved that he was a witness to her finding out where her Mom was hiding. I loved that Veronica kissed Logan in the end...too bad that he can't remember it. I can't wait for more. :)
Sabsi13 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I REALLY like it :D it makes so much sense that something already happened between our favorite couple before lily's death and you wrote it perfectly! I hope to read more soon ;)

please update!
betsal chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I liked it.
a chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
oh i really like that you kept this story going... getting the backround behind the show is fun to read, please keep writing, i think this is good and i can totally picture everything; so hats off to your very descriptive writing. am enjoying wholeheartedly.
Nikki chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I liked this. Good to see them becoming friends again.
DevilJolie chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Great job! I'm glad that you decided to continue this. I can't wait for more. :)
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
A good idea for a story. You have managed to portray the characters well, especially the dialogue. You could use a beta though for grammar.
Natskl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really liked it! I like to think that they would have realised their attraction to each other, sooner or later. Would be nice if you would continue the story...
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nice story. I like fics that explore what might have happened between Veronica and Logan before all the events of the actual show took place.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011