Reviews for Not Just Skating Through
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Another great fic I love you're remind me universe stories.

Love how you wright our favorite bickering couple.

Lookif forward to the next chap
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Ah, great chapter, who couldn't love roller-skating goblins hepped up on sugar from cotton candy bought for them by their Queen! Hilarious, just hilarious.

"Jareth just shook his head in utter confusion. Hokey... pokey... he was almost afraid to ask. "Majesty," said Roman, "is that what it's all about?"

Jareth frowned, and flung himself onto his throne. "I doubt it, old chap, I sincerely do."

Having a philosophical discussion about the hokey-pokey. Only in the Goblin Court. I can't wait until Jareth has to get out there in the rink himself.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
LOL I love your goblins :)
MaryMatthesen chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Thank you! Love the goblins on sugar! ;)
Vallora chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
YESSSSSSS!

Another Laby fic from one of my favorite authors. Now I want this finished in a timely manner with plenty of sequels, and I do mean plenty.

I can't wait to see Jareth on skates.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh, I do lovelovelove the way you write Laby fics, really I do. Everyones voices are spot on with my head!canon, and oh gosh, her parents make me crack up with their not so subtle hints and shoves. If Sarah and Jareth's byplay (*cough*flirting*cough*)wasn't enough to make me squee, their automatic, combined protectiveness over Toby most certainly is. I eagerly await the next part.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was awesome and made me awesomely happy. Thank you.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is so fun! I've missed Jareth, Sarah, and Toby. LOL about the oblivious parents and the apartment with the "separate entrance" for Sarah and Jareth. It's just so funny thinking about!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love their word play... but are her parents ever OBLIVIOUS!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2