Reviews for The Man Who Never Was
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 4/15
This makes me happy! :)
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 4/15
I am incredibly angry at these aliens... -_-
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics, it's truly beautiful and I love it! :D
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Sweet McCoy story (there's just not enough good ones about our beloved doctor out there in my opinion, so I appreciate your sharing this one)... loved the ending.
aljanny chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Wow! I loved everything about this story.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Great story! The ending was perfect, and it made me laugh!
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Oh my god. This was an awesome story and you killed me with the slipped in humor and that ending xD
PSW chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Yep. Just read it again, and I still just love this story. :-) You did such a fantastic job with so many bits of it. I felt bad for McCoy-I hate it when you think you're doing the right thing and it blows up in your face. Also, his loneliness was almost tangible, great job with the emotional aspect of this. I loved your descriptions ('the molasses drawl of the old Terran South'), I liked the fact that not all of the Talrekians were bad-in fact, really only just one or two (gives it a lot more depth and realism-at least, as realistic as Star Trek gets :-P). Anyway, I could go on, but I won't. ;-) Thanks so much for writing and posting!
Sarachan chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
That was a sweet ending, would you consider a sequel? Maybe continuing the recovery of Mccoy and the crew?
Sarachan chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I love this story and hurting Mccoy like this makes me feel so bad for him. Great story!
Sarachan chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Poor Bones and Kirk, I hope next chapter will shed some light on what's wrong with his head.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Thank goodness they figured it out in the first chapter that someone is missing. I hope we get to see Bones' POV next! I'm not going to read other reviews since I don't want spoilers. :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
lovely story :) thanks for this!
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
This was a gorgeous piece! You truly are talented. I'm going through all your GEN stories and I love every single one of 'em.
Rock on!