Reviews for Perry Home Alone
GiovanniGo chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Its good and all but there is a mistake.

It would've made more sense to take the diamond to the police station on the way to the play, instead of leaving it at home with Perry. I like it and all, but leaving it at home desont do much compared to common sence. Solving a crime is way more important than attending a stupid play!
GiovanniGo chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I have andded your story to my community for brave, funny, and splendid writing! John Hughes would love this fanfic if he was still alive! Rest in peace John...rest in peace!
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I love it! The combination of Home Alone and Phineas andf Ferb really work! But who is Howie and Duncan. I've never seen them on the show! Try harry and Marv from Home Alone! They're funnier!
Kittypig chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Awesome! _
Deborahpflover chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I must say that this was a funny story, but there is one thing that just doesn't seen completly right. I was a bit disappointed that Perry didn't actually fight. I mean, they captured Perry in the end. And I know for sure that Perry can do much better. In this story he was only using traps. Why not just fight? He fights great. He could easy take those criminels down with fighting. But don't think I don't like your story because of this, because I do like it. I think you just wanted to make it into something that looks like the movies Home Alone. And that was funny even if he didn't really fight. So... well done. (Sorry for the way to long review but I needed to write it down.)
HeartsNaruto chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Perry is so awesome! _ great story! Loved it!
thosch3i chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
lol, it's like the movie Home Alone only with the Flynn-Fletchers xD
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
perry is epic! although this story kind of reminds me of something i already read... i'm going to add this to favorites!
Pricat chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This was good and funny how Perry kicked butt ..

I hope you write more awesome Perry stuff
I am done here 727184 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
THAT WUZ EPIC.

*FAVED*
I'm just me2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this so defintely update it soon.
J Gibs chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Perry was very realistic, as were the other characters. Very good!
XZazzieX chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol I like where this story is going.

I really enjoyed the Home Alone movies, so to read a Phineas and Ferb parody of it portrayed this way is so exciting!

I know I probably say this a lot, but seriously I can't wait for the next chapter.
Pricat chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Gewat story and I know Perry can protect his home as those two guys sound dumber than Doofy.

Keep going!
Shadow Silverpen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Just saying, Perry is smarter then this... 1: he could wipe the floor with these clowns, and 2: why not take the diamond to his secret lair?