Reviews for The Boy in the Hammock
MotekElm chapter 18 . 10/5
fun adventure and war. fierce badass HermioneNaƕcissa. actually adorable funny Ron. fluffy romantic Dramione
MonJoh chapter 18 . 10/1
Dear Morgana! She's the light to his darkness? Love that ref (if it is).
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
jinseishiki chapter 18 . 9/25
Imagining Tonks after Lupin was killed was heartbreaking. This was a good read, but I agree that there was no build up to their sudden comfort and love for each other. I would have enjoyed a longer story that drew that out more.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 18 . 9/1
Very good... loved it!
I absolutely love it even read it before but Draco should have been crying when she awoke
That was hard to read and this has to be the hundredth time I have
I like this version of the Malfoys. They're savage
anonymous4060 chapter 18 . 8/25
Absolutely thrilling story! YOU did such a great job on it. Please keep writing stories like this!
First I have read this enough to almost know it by heart. Two I read this with a straight face. Three why isn't Ron with lavender or pansy or gay OF something. Or he be with Harry. Are Remus and Sirius together in the afterlife. Does tonks meet someone else maybe snape. What's the baby's name
HazelnutLatte chapter 18 . 8/12
I love love love this story so much!
Thank you for writing it. Love you!
Xoxo!
IlvermornyAlumni chapter 18 . 7/22
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story multiple times. Thank you for sharing this.
This really wasn't all that great. The timing and build-up of the story were terrible. The plot was extremely convenient. It was extremely unrealistic how two people who had hated each other since they first met suddenly deeply love each other and are considering marriage after what seems to be a few days. And for everyone just to accept this and move on? Sorry, but this fic is full of flaws.
Do they ever find Dean Thomas?
Does Narcissa have a happy surprise (via Lucius' fantastic - it's gotta be fantastic, right? - cock) to announce in a few months?
Does Tonks meet someone in about a year who sweeps her off her (probably multi-color) feet?
Where's Percy?
Where are George and Fred?
WHERE IS CHARLIE?
Does Bill fully recover?
Does Sirius come magically popping out of the veil one dark and stormy night dragging Remus along behind him (if so, Tonks is still single)?
Was Tonks preggers?
Do Harry and Ginny marry?
Does Ron realize that he's actually gay and hooks up permanently with, like, Oliver Wood And His Powerful Wood?
ENQUIRING MINDS (well, mine) WANT TO KNOW!
Can I just take a moment to note that Neville matured into an amazingly LDKFAS;DLJFAWOEIJRFL fit warrior? Can I?
Having Ron take out Bellatrix was a stroke of genius!
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »