Reviews for The Boy in the Hammock
absolutely fantastic! one of my favorites!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 8 . 8/16
what a great chapter! i especially liked Draco’s feelings of flying when kissing Hermione and his poetic descriptions of his feelings. the Phoenix metaphor was especially good!
can’t wait to read more!
also, your plot and characters are fantastic!
Kissing her made me wonder about the possibility of inter-galaxial travel. That's a pretty serious feeling. Haha it is isn’t it ? Loved it
Try being snarky to THAT, Draco Malfoy. Just call me Hermione Granger, Miss Manners-in-the-face-of-adversity.
Hahahaha I laughed so hard at this ...dear writer please come back and write again
Scorpia11 chapter 18 . 8/3
Absolutely adored this! Great writing, very unique and interesting throughout! Thanks for sharing.
madatcarri chapter 18 . 7/29
This was wonderful
This was awesome. Thank you so much. This is the first fanfiction where Ron and Harry were awesome about Hermione and Malfoy getting together. I have read so many fanfiction‘s where Ron and Harry were jerks. Thank you for making Ron an awesome character. This was one of my very favorite fanfiction’s. You rock.
wferraro chapter 18 . 7/22
loved it
i’m in love i’m in love i’m in love. such a wonderful read. thank you for this beautiful story!
Caitie Riddle chapter 18 . 7/17
I've re-read this story so many times and it never gets old.
kevin chapter 18 . 7/14
well i just read all of this in one sitting and this is somehow the best fanfic i've ever read.

it's quite believable considering i've only read about 6-7 fanfics, 4 of them being dramione ones. this was by far the most beautiful one i've read. usually, reading for me is understanding the story and enjoying that alone. it always interested me how others cried when events in the book happened and stuff and sometimes I used to think feeling over a story is just an exaggeration. for me, i've never cried over anything emotional ever. wonder if it's wrong sometimes.

but this story made me feel stuff throughout, the giggles when someone made a good comeback, the weird warm feeling in my chest during the dramione moments, and the times my eyes actually watered up; when the Malfoys accepted Hermione on the first meeting and Ron saving Draco's life.

I think that's what made this story the most beautiful, though some people would argue, the characters felt real and had their own personalities and were well written. the only times i almost cried were not even dramione moments, the fact that this fanfic focuses on much more than just dramione and everything else and puts so much detail into it is just brilliant.

the only thing off was the fact that Harry was a hocrux but I honestly can't care less for that, everything else more than makes up for that.

thank you so much for writing this, this is without a doubt the best thing i've ever read or probably ever will
Jazzielady76 chapter 18 . 7/1
Beautiful story! I love it! Thank you for sharing!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 18 . 6/30
That was amazing, beautiful, extraordinary, basically there are no words to describe this story you are an amazing author
Kymiki chapter 18 . 6/16
Brilliant story. I liked the romance, and the mystery / action to it. But I really liked the humour you added to it.
Potterhead chapter 18 . 6/6
This was amazing I loved it great story line lovely details couldn’t stop reading it !
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »