Reviews for The Boy in the Hammock
crystal.hainline chapter 18 . 8/7
I can't believe I haven't found this story before! It is wonderful! A bit OOC, but only in a good way!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 18 . 8/4
Aww sweet
spacepi chapter 18 . 7/30
There are a few things in this story I haven't really seen many author's do. Especially with how Draco and Hermione's relationship is perceived.

Some scenes seem rushed through, I wish there was more time given to them, set the scene and have them interact more in them.

I'm a greedy reader, so maybe that's the only reason I'm complaining.

I loved that the story wasn't too dark.
And how you came full circle to the cave.

Thank you for writing this!
I CALLED IT! I KNEW IT! I WAS READING THE CHAPTER AND I WAS LIKE HONEY WHERE'S THE CONTRAPTION SPELL! LMAOOOOO
Cindyrainyday chapter 17 . 6/26
I'd knew they would live a happy non-dull life, but I need to read some more for sure. But I think after all these year, it's hard to have some sequel. Fantastic story, and thanks sharing!
DracoIsLife chapter 18 . 6/24
Also I loved how Ron was portrayed in this fic! Too many Ron bashing Dramione fics out there
DracoIsLife chapter 18 . 6/24
This was a wonderful story! The detail about the cave was awesome and showed how much thought went into this from the very beginning! Thank you!
Now THAT ! THAT chapter right there is the best chapter I have EVER read in all the fanfics I have ever read ! The smut was fabulous ! The dialogues hilarious ! The characters wonderful ! I have tears in my eyes from smiling so widely at Narcissa's actions/dialogue/witness/badassitude !
Thank you so much for that !
AlexClio chapter 18 . 6/15
Great story, Great writing, loved it so much !
I hadn't yet read a fanfic with the characters depicted like that, I enjoyed the read immensely.
AlexClio chapter 12 . 6/15
What happened to the comment I mistakenly posted as a guest ! Well I'm rewriting it because this story is awesome.

Chapter 12 is the best chapter I have ever read ! Ever !
Fabulous smut, hilarious characters, wonderful dialogues I'M LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH !

Narcissa's badassitude is so awesome it has brought tears to my eyes at how happy I am !

Thank you for this !
SpuffyCarrie chapter 9 . 6/14
Oh no, I'm sure he isn't far? Perhaps hunting?
SpuffyCarrie chapter 8 . 6/14
Yay! Go for it Hermione!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 7 . 6/14
I hope Harry and Ron are ok but I don't want them to cone to the cave and spoil the magic developing between Draco and Hermione :D
SpuffyCarrie chapter 6 . 6/14