Reviews for The Boy in the Hammock
Bele chapter 18 . 12/19/2020
loved it! thank you!
Apocalypseskies chapter 9 . 11/13/2020
im going to give this fic the benefit of doubt as its quite old and I sincerely hope the author has progressed farrrrr far beyond this. I always review though, once I've reached a point where the cringe is just far too much for me and I find myself skimming in search of good parts.
I would've included in the very beginning of this story that the characters are incredibly OOC. The storyline as a whole seems to rush forward at an alarmingly unrealistic pace and it's always very disappointing to realize a fic is far more sex based than plot based. To the point of being downright inappropriate more than once. The entirety of the breast scene was deeply disturbing and honestly a bit offensive if I'm being completely honest. A life was on the line but it was still all about being errotic? The Viktor backstory was intensely disturbing given their age difference and Hermione's core values. And I truly do mean this in a constructive criticism way but the sex scene felt as though it was written by someone who had never had sex before .

Back to the plot, you have to think of what exactly these two characters are living through, the things they've already seen and had to do. Taking all of that into considerationit was very hard to read. There were also a lot of moments where you seemed to forget they could transfigure or charm something. Force them into close quarters sure, but make it believable. I sincerely hope you've progressed and improved over the years with your writing and can look back on this story and just remember where you started lol
Chastity Belch chapter 18 . 11/11/2020
Just as good the second time. Great story.
jamcreynolds chapter 12 . 11/10/2020
I know I've reviewed before but this is a reread. I absolutely adore your Narcissa Malfoy! I'm pretty sure she's my favorite character!
itme94 chapter 12 . 11/1/2020
I LOVE YOUR NARCISSA
JoyRose0112 chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
just read the first two chapters, I am intrigued already
marisamanoso chapter 18 . 9/25/2020
I would seriously love a follow up story!
marisamanoso chapter 18 . 9/25/2020
Wow! Absolutely obsessed with this story! Thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
Ewww, the Victor stuff was very OCC for a then barely fifteen year Hermione, he was eighteen, again, Ewww.
Rubywurst chapter 18 . 9/2/2020
Very very cute!
Liza Brannypoo chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
WOW. Lovely lovely fic.. So sweet and heartwarming
Scrscr1 chapter 18 . 8/9/2020
Wonderful read. Thank you!
kaysea19 chapter 18 . 7/31/2020
Absolutely wonderful
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2020
SO EXCITED TO READ THIS
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2020
I have read this story several times, I love it! I always wish there was a 10 years later chapter. ;)
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »