Reviews for As Long As the Wrong Feels Right
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was hot as hell.
Easily the best I've read.
Escape-Fic chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
...fuck.

I think that was hands down the hottest fic I have ever read... and it was so well written!

The Rachel thoughts were perfect (I love that we get it all from her point of view) and I like that we get to see all her musings and doubts and slight insecurities.
The back story and history between them and the friendships they have were so well touched on, just enough to allow the reader to follow each of them through the story.

I love how you somehow intertwine the dirtier rougher aspects with how gentle and caring Santana and Puck are being with Rachel, clearly they are the more experienced parties and though they are careful with her it never becomes a stutter in the story or something that is highlighted so much that she might begin to feel awkward.

also... "very first foray into the world of girl-on-girl" ... your writer self is clearly a raging lesbian because it was amazing. :P
ThekatFL chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh my god...OT3 perfection right here.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Whoaaaa! Gotta be one of the best and hottest fics i've ever read! Job well done!
Abnab chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was one of the hottest pieces I've read in a long time. You're a terrific writer! Great job!
GypsyB chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow! I don't know where you got the inspiration for this story but it was fantastic. Reminds me of the... yeah. Anyways, good job!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
a good one
A-Million-Miles-Too-Close chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay, wow. Easily one of the best and hottest things I have ever read.
sheerylynn chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
WOW that was hot GOOD JOB!
DylanPriestly chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
damn that was hot
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my goodness, can I just say how hot this story was? Wow! Way to get the blood pumping! This was completely amazing, as always, don't be embarrassed! Another wonderful job! :)
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
one of the hottest threesomes ever!
vfft chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Yeah, keep this one going. You're one of the better authors on the PR smut circuit about including a plot with the smut, btw. Sometimes the plot is just a basically fillers between the naughty scenes, but your plots are well-thought out, and fairly true to the characters. Thoughts for continuations - the threesome stay together post-college? Rachel goes to Britt for help figuring this new relationship out?
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
No worries, b, that was seriously one of the sexiest things I've ever read ;) I freaking love Puckleberrypez. The girl on girl action was hot as hell, too
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
that was pretty hot. i very much enjoyed it. good work!