Reviews for The Beast
knollthegord chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
give me more i want more
ocarina921 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
PLEASE continue!
This is awesome so far!
shinobipopcorn chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Ahh, such suspense! I'd love to see what happened to Dark Link, and at the very least Ganondorf and Link's first time. I really enjoy how you've handled Link's "lack of speech", wish I thought of that. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is an interesting concept but I hate how you made link get pretty much raped by the dark beings.
DivaLicious Mykelti chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
update soon!
brpetal chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Please update if you need ideas please pm me and I'll help
animeandmanga4evr chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
AAAGGGHH! WHY MUST YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER?! that being said, i have a few ideas of what could happen... 1. ganondorf comes in, finds them like that, procedes to become outraged, and ****s both of them by summoning his phantom. 2. ganondorf comes in, becomes outraged, and forces Dark to go "torture" *coughcough****coughcough* zelda, or 3. proceeds to do the first plan, and then forces the tourture from plan two onto dark and/or phantom gannondorf. just some ideas, but im secretly hoping for #3 please continue
Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
please tell me your not done! If you need any help, you can pm me... im helpin othhers too...
Tinylittletrashbot chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Oh my god pleeease update this I'm begging you..

Also, my friend loves to say this as "Linky-winky has a small dinky ;)"
wintherawr chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I don't know if you're still writing this story, but if you are, you should make Ganondorf find Dark trying to fuck Link, and punish him with some sexy bondage torture, while Link watches. Then, Ganondorf gets so aroused that he goes and fucks Link, while Dark watches, but is unable to get himself off due to the restraints.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Really? You should totally put in a scene where Ganondorf comes in the room right there...
Darknessthorn chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Busted
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Shame. SHAME! I shame u for not continuing this. Shame, shame. SHAME!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
If u don't continue I just might faint from lack of UPDATESSSSSS!
VictimOfChanges chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Oh dear God you NEED to continue this. That cliffhanger is just unfair. Excellent story!