Reviews for Hijacked
MC12345S chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Sweet and amazing that peeta didn't
strangle her while she was sleeping
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was heartbreaking and beautifully written.
Dahlia1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is wonderful! You are such an incredible writer!(:
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I adored this! The details were perfect, and you display Peeta's confusion and hesitation very realistically. Amazing job!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing! Heartwrenching and beautiful.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
that was incredible.

you certainly have an amazing talent here.

capturing hijacked peeta is incredibly hard to do, but by the looks of this amazing oneshot, you did so effortlessly.

fantastic job. c:
rachael6839 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved this story!
Rimet chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is so good! I loved every sentence of it :) you are such a good writer!
CiCi61 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! This is breathtaking! You have a real gift!
MountainAir chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
What an interesting look into Peeta's mind! You captured all of his confusion, fear, and inner-fight beautifully. I've read lots of fanfictions similiar to this and not one of them was able to conjure so many emotions and still stay sensible. It was palpable; I could practically feel how much he was suffering while he was holding her, but he was still completely overcome with his love for her. I loved it. This kind of writing is definitely your forte!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You have to keep going with this story. I feel like I am going to die, because I don't know what is going to happen next, and with what might happen gives me hope that Peeta wont stay crazy and that would make me re-love the books! Please keep writing!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OMG I love this. What a wonderful story!
Browniangel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved how you worded this story from Peeta POV. You should continue this story it is awesome! I would love to read what happens when Peeta wakes up...Please continue this this the best hijacked story I've read. Please continue
Don't.Ask.Me.Please chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
you should continue with this story. i think it could really be good. like tell what happens afterward.
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Really enjoyed this, good job!