Reviews for When Things Start to Change New
zhujian chapter 34 . 6/28/2013
what a lovely chapter!
JustTryingToHelp chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Oh what a deep and moving - oh wait wrong story. You're way too obsessed with appearance. Like way way way too obsessed. If it took Hermione getting a makeover for Ron to notice her, he doesn't deserve her. Krum liked her even with bushy hair and no make-up. He liked her for her natural self. Ron apparently doesn't.
This proves you don't know Ron very well as a character.
RonMioneOnly chapter 64 . 12/29/2012
That had to be the only worst chapter in this story so far. The story is really good, but then we get to this part where Harry and Ron just sit back while Draco goes through their things. Seriously?! In what universe would Ron and Harry let Draco do that without doing anything or making sure he didn't get the addresses?! This chapter made absolutely no sense and Harry is not that stupid to endanger Ron's and Hermione's family just so he can see Gia. Honestly!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
The convenience store was fine, although Harry doesn't have money in cannon. Ginny is short for Ginevra. The driver sits on the right in Britain, so I took two reads to follow the explanation of the car ride.
Not really brit picking... much x
Kate chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I really like the story, but I think there's a little too much swearing and the drunk scene stunk. Totally inappropriate!
KlaineGirlWantingToBeAWeasley chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I love this story! Oh and just saying, Ginny's real name isn't Vriginia! It's Ginverva! xD
megastar2b chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
this was so cute! ron is so adorable and hermionie was really funny. i just want to say though, to correct you, is that hermionie would be 15, and almost 16, not 14. her birthday is september 19 1979 and harry's is july 31 1980. so, really, if harry was 15 in this fan fiction, hermionie would be 15 too. just pointing it out there thats all. great writing though :)
Weasleyredhair chapter 46 . 2/24/2011
It's more logical of it to happen to um... let me think GINNY COS SHE"S KNOWN HIM MORE THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN GIRLFRIEND IN A FEW WEEKS! Oh yeah there WAS sarcasm in there!
w chapter 38 . 2/19/2011
weasleyredhair chapter 36 . 2/19/2011
weasleyredhair chapter 33 . 2/19/2011
why you little I demand a rewrite with Harry liking GINNY. NOT GIA OR SOME OTHER Girl THAT IS MUGGLE JEEEEEz. Can you stick to R/H H/G CO S IT"S BETTER THAT WAY. J.K MADE IT THAT WAY SO WHY DO YOU GO AND CHANGE IT HUH! YOU people sicken me that is just so not the story line. Cos if you ever read the books the story line is HARYY LIKING GINNY NOT SOME MUGGLE GIRL JEEZ!
weasleyredhair chapter 23 . 2/18/2011
I demand for a another story to go continuing this and that harry breaks up with that muggle girl and goes with ginny!11
TheIndianMuggle chapter 64 . 1/19/2011
Really good chap. but Harry being selfish.
Michelle-B18 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
"GET OUT OF MY BLOODY ROOM, YOU STUPID BRAT!" I loved this! I could really see Ron saying, or screaming, that to Ginny because of jealousy...He really is the jealous type, and its freakin' hilarious!(:
eagermeager chapter 58 . 3/25/2010
this was something really special. the chapter i mean...
2,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »