Reviews for Illusions of Innocence
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved Ianto's obvious self-delusion. The fact that he was merely "allowing" this to happen to save his girlf Lisa.

AS IF!

Your characterisation of them both,at this tentative stage of their fledgling relationship is spot on.

Very good.
Toinette chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I swear I could hug you right now... It's not often one writes fanfictions with 'the' Ianto I want to see and imagine, seducing his boss to save his girlfriend - and falling for him little by little -. This story is really hot (wow you're good at describing sensations!) and shows how Ianto is conflicted. I will definitely have a look to your other fanfictions because I'm impressed with your Ianto.

Thank you for this!
sprevinn chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You're stories are always so good. This one made me feel warm inside and loved. Well Done Jenni.

Sprevs xx
Granjolrass chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was absolutely delicious. Great gob :D
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very hot! And heartbreaking, and beautiful... Fantastic!
akawho chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow. Love this so much. *fans self and looks for ice bucket*
toobeauty chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wow this is really intense! thanks for sharing it!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very HOTT.

I love this one shot!

Hugs,

E. :-]
jinnandtonic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awesome. Yay! I love coming home to new ferret fic! This was incredibly hot. Poor Ianto, how the hell was he supposed to NOT want Jack? Nicely written, by the way. Paced well, nice descriptions :)
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm constantly amazed by the way you manage to use physical reactions to tell so much story. Poor Ianto, lucky Ianto,I'm even feeling sorry for Jack and he usually annoys the hell out of me.