Reviews for Just The Way He Likes It
ISeeaD.light chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
OMG, Awesome! Please, update? *-*
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I like it. Love the pairing, love the roughness. I would really like to see more of this story. Mayberry her POV when she sees those thrones.
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
want, no need more!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Why oh why did you stop? what an excellent beginning this was to a fic (I am sure) that would have exceeded all expectations. I hope you plan on adding more.
medd chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh this has a lot of the makings of a great story; I really hope you update & continue this. :)
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
omg that is awesome! you could totally make a mini series out of this. either way its awesome how it is. -Jesi Ki Kage
vampireslut chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome god that was great. Please write more I'm craving more. My favorite characters in one story you have a great head on your shoulders
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OMG. I'm totally drooling! beautifully done! Good descriptions and you portrayed them accurately! Please continue!
Berserker chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Excellent story that I would love to see either taken further or as a one-shot series. It is an excellent starting point that could lead to such a good and interesting end.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
not too shabby...
Mathematical Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome pairing/crossover. More, please!
Pynta chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow... :D
Saismaat chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
nice.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This has no indication of a followup...nothing. *grabs you by the shoulders* Are you out of your mind? Don't answer that you beautiful, wonderous, glorious, person! This is promising.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011