Reviews for Shattering Prophesies
eragon and percy reunited chapter 40 . 4/2
This is the best fanfic I have read plzzz post a new chapter fast...:-)
Catie44 chapter 40 . 3/7
More please!
Me XDDDDDD chapter 24 . 1/4
Great story. Your a great author in my opinion. :) Some of the characters were OC-ish but what else are fanfics for? Overall great job bruh! xD
Me DDDDDD chapter 20 . 1/4
My GF's name is Kimmy and we live in VA. O.O
I'm obsessed with fluff! More fluff! :D
Guest chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
Please post another chapter already, this is so good. I hate to see it unfinished.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
I wish Saturday would still be alive, she was and is my second favourite character.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story
Guest chapter 40 . 11/26/2014
Are you going to continue this short, because I kinda need know.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
Dude please in the name of my sanity finish the storyline.
DPTREY chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Story was good until sarissa took eragon as her mate. Then the story fell of a cliff. No hard feelings meant just my opinion
Fanboy123 chapter 40 . 7/19/2014
Hello again, remember me? xD such a pleasant surprise when I got an email saying you updated...so I went ahead and reread your story, hence why it has taken me a while to review. Considering your previous chapters, I'm glad I did reread them as now i can understand them better and you are a very good writer, you should be proud.
Regarding this chapter, it was also very good although I kinda want you to just make the whole story revolve around my favourite character whom I'm sure you remember who that is ;) Question...how many more chapters do you think you'll write? There seems to be quite a lot more for you to write about. I urge you to finish this story before summer ends as I don't think I can allow another year hiatus xD
Anyway, long review, but keep it up and I shall always be a loyal follower of your story.
May the stars watch over you.
Esthelaaaa chapter 40 . 7/19/2014
Heyy (call me esthela : i wish i could change my name) anyway nice story you have going here u although i must admit the hands of death do not fit too well... I truly appreciate the exceptional effort you have put into the story and its magical languages 3 i cannot believe you are so bothered... a mark of a good writer, is it not? I do hope you continue the story; and i am curious to find out more about these Primordials and how they went from humans to god-like characters. AND also about the hands of death and their gauntlets, how it causes pain, and how Sarissa was torturing a prisoner who cared for her- this really strikes me as something familiar- i believe i have watched a film on this before, although the gauntlets were originally a stick-ish thing, and the torturers were female, the main one that the prisoner loved having blonde hair- like Sarissa- etc. All these parallels cannot be mere coincidence.. please tell me, what film was it that you got these ideas from? TY and UPDATE SOON D:
Elemental Dragon Slayer chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
Glad to see you back. This was a very in depth story when I first read it a while ago and should be good to see it continue. :D
Mohamed al-Saudi chapter 40 . 7/13/2014
Praise Allah? Why are you making references to the Lord of the Worlds? No offense, but I'm just curious. Are you a Muslim?