Reviews for Commemorate
Technical Mercy chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Rather lovely
Zigzag Tiger chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Nice writing! I think you captured the characters perfectly.
Mcnitra chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
really great
QueenP19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yay Kakashi! Love that man. :)
Naviar chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aww! I never knew you wrote oneshots! You should have said something...

Anyways, brilliance as always from the awesomely awesome, (but not as awesome as Prussia)
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
N'AWWWWWWWWWWW~ that was adorable! we soo need more fics like this.
PsychicDynamite chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hi!

:D great job with this, I must say. Although, when Kakashi "introduced" himself, I couldn't help but think, "What up, Dog?" xD yeah, me and my weird head.

But all joking aside, you really did a nice job with it :) I thought Kakashi demanding for treatment like that was a tad OOC, but it was still good. I felt like slapping the nurse, so I knew I was into this xD once again, great job and thanks for the fic.

-Namite
Madik chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I always wonder where the hell Kakashi was during Naruto's childhood... I love the idea of him being sneaky and anonymous in ANBU. Young Naruto is so sweet too! I adore how you portrayed the villagers, in most other fics, they're the bad guys, no question about it. However, you showed why they act the way they do, the pain they felt at losing the ones they loved in the Kyuubi attack. And Kakashi, Minato isnt the only one who'd kill you if you let Naruto die. I mean, he is the title character after all! Awesome job with this! I like it!
morning-tonight chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great writing, first of all. I think that you really captured Naruto's naivety and warmheartedness at a young age. Kakashi was well written as well and I think that you did a great job in keeping him in character. The reference to Minato was killer and it is a completely Kakashi response too! Thanks.
DarkStar616 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Cute! Great job Ash! A few minor grammar errors but it was cute!
ChiisanaSekai chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Please update soonxD kakashi waz coolxD
tigress62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Whoo! for first review. Yay's

Anywho it's a really good little snippet and I's love to see a sequel or maybe something from Kakashi's point of view. Just a little thing, I don't think that Kakashi would just have left Naruto with the hospital staff after he had been treated so if a sequel was in the immediate future I would imagine that Kakashi would be sitting outside of Naruto's window or somewhere close by. But, other than that it's an excellent insight into Naruto's early life. Keep writing _

~~~~Tigress~~~~