Reviews for Arisato Chronicles
me chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
MOAR UPDATE!
Inugami-chan chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
really good story cant wait for more
ShushIt chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Really good and interesiting story

Hope you will make more if you have enough time

;D
DetectiveWallace chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Good to see more of this. I was a bit worried that you had given up on it but I know that sometimes people are just to busy for there own good so I understand. Its good to see we are starting to get into the thoughts of some of the other people as well. Over all a very good chapter and I look forward to more.

-Detective Wallace
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
hey uh you messed up on the summary it is called the specialized extracuriculur EXECUTION squad not investigation squad
Dachick13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
my 3 guesses are 1) takaya 2) ikutski 3) jin I'd like to see more of this story in the future. please keep it up. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I dub this... Campsona! I like it, it seems like it'd be a fun AU. I can't tell how good it's going to get, seeing as there's only one chapter, but I expect plenty of shenanigans and/or wacky hijinks. As for concrit, maybe try and flesh out your writing a bit more. A way to accomplish this is to add more metaphors, preferably of the colorful variety, and I think someone said that verbs helped spice up your writing, too. Some famous author. Can't remember who, but oh well. Right now it's a little bland.
DetectiveWallace chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This looks very well planed out. The way you portray each character makes me want to keep reading more and more. I look forward to more of the story and hope every chapter after this one will be even better then the last.

-Detective Wallace
MegaTokya chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Interesting! Let me guess! It's Mitsuru isn't it? I'm looking forward for your update!
Mangakai07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh let me guess, Ikusuki is gonna be the supervisor? Think about all the dumb jokes. 0_0 Also, I TRYING to imagine Lake Tartarus as a happy-go-lucky camp that their parents would actually wanna send them to. Oh well, please update!
Detective Boys chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This looks good. I like how you showed the difference in the two MCs personalities. I look forward to another chapter soon! :)