Reviews for Truth or dare beotch
CrazyWeirdFangirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Nice truth and dare even though you kinda tortured russia (hes my fav character) and listen to the stereotypes song it goes with hetalia :3
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
HI-lo! I AM A FICTIONAL CREATURE FROM A BOOK!

Truth for Miss Hungary/Elizaveta WHO IS WAY AWESOMER THAN PRUSSIA: What's your favorite OTP?
Dare for Prussia/Gilly: You are awesome... but SOME people are awesomer than you. Tell everyone that you are unawesome and that everyone currently in the room is awesomer than you!
Dare for Switzy/Vash: Kiss Liechtenstein on the cheek (brotherly way, of course!)
Truth for Switzy/Vash: Did you know Liechtenstein has ships?
Truth for France/Francis: I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! Okay, so who do you hate the most?
Dare for Latvia/Raivis: Poke Ivan on the tummy with a steel rod! Ivan, you're not allowed to harm him!
Truth for Icey/Emil: Are you REALLY in a relationship with Sweden's fridge?
Truth for Sweden/Berwald: How much do you love Finny/Valentino/Tino
AND FINALLY
Dare for Yao: Let's have a thirty-minute chat about how cute Panda and Shinatty-chan is!

BYYYYYYEEEEEEE!
*evaporates*
[PS: I'm Divergent and can't be controlled XP ]
PlayGirlKitty chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
why no Iceland!? i was expecting Iceland to appeare somewhere, ever since the nordics have been mentioned. and hong kong! but i loved non thee less. infact i love it!
MelloRuu chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal- Hi.

Is it strange if my only favorite character is... Romano?

Oh well, 33

Be afraid, Lovi, Because I'm a massive Spamano fan and something can stop me.

Dare 1 - Lovino: I am so sorry man, Sit on Germany's Shoulders until the end of the Chapter.

Dare 2 - Some PruCan action, eh? ;D

Dare 3 - Alfred, France, You two have to eat Iggy's cooking for the rest of the chapter. (Which won't be long)

Dare 4 - slasher360, Hug Turkey. c:

Dare 5 - Antonio, Lovino, You two. Bedroom. Now. Elizaveta, Send me some copies!

*Teleports out*
dearcst chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
LOL that Gerita one was amazing OwO
Explodingbunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hiyaaaa
This is like, an awesome story (i wonder how Prussia's awesomeness kekekeke)
Anywhoo, I've got a dare for ya!
I dare Iggy to toss his scones at any country he wishes and they have to bow and thank Iggy kekekeke
Stoneheartinginthejeditemple chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Hello everyone my name is Liberty or massachusetts
Hi daddy (America) everyone says hi
Oh and everyone has some revenge... I mean dares
This one is from Alaska
She says for mother russia should die by drowning under the ice
Okay this is Louisiana purchase
FRANCE DIE *comes out of shadows armed chanting DIE! DIE!*
This is from Hawaii
She wants Japan to be thrown in a pit of fire (and daddy can you tape it so she can whatch over and over again)
Now 13 C
*Chases around England with chainsaws* DIE TEA BASTARD DIE!
Now florida
Sends 10 couckdiles to eat Spain
HAVE FUN WITH THAT LOVE YOU DADDY
She you tonight
Rose Overlord Frost chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Hello i love this story hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii artie just so u know im not a britain hater i love u and can i be godmother please im immortal since my parents are gods and i sorta became ireland okay dare time

Artie you will ket me be the godmother and habe smex with alfie usuk fan sorry france

France watch young justice ep 5 to 20

Russia eat my apple crumble( i do home eco so yeah and im a good cook)

Germany have sex with italy

All i can think of for now bye *flashes out usin magic *p.s i can see magical creatures too so
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
PLEASE DO A ROCHU AND A SEXY ONE!
Mr. Lesbian chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Gonna miss those crazy bastards...
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
-giggles but soon a white puff of moke surrounds me and gets turned into a Britannia Angel with the robe, wings, wand, sandals, and halo- C-Cupcakes! -blushes madly- you are so mean NASCARearndhartjrfan... why are you my sister... -sees everyone watching her- oh!
Je suis désolé tout le monde ! S'il vous plaît excusez-moi pendant que je vais chercher ma sœur ? -runs off but quicklye spreads her wings and flies up and off towards the ocean still blushing madly and carrying her wand-
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
b-bonjour again mon amis, -blushing but smiles through bangs eyes still not shown- so, Romano, d-despite what the others had thought... i think you did a pretty good job... You have a... reallygoodsingingvoice! -tries to hide her Nantucket that resembles Americas (since she is Massachusetts) but fails and continues to blush- oh! i- i have uhm... uhm soccer practice! i gotta go! -blushes madly before kissing Romano on the cheek and running off down the street and disappearing over the hill-
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
hi... uhm well, -blushes and starts to kick a rock around staring at it and has Canada's volume in voice- well you guys are doing a really nice job; and well, sorry to say this but im part french-canadian so please forgive me for these eh... Je t'aime UsUk, FrUk, PruCan, RuCan, Germancest, Itacest and PruRus... -squeaks and hides blue eyes behind black bangs- Please dont hurt me! i wont do it again!
Fluffikinz chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Mkay... I gotz a truth question for Shinigami-cat
So... Which hetalia character do you like? As in love/have strange fantasies about. Mwahahaha I'm evil. Oh and I dare you to kiss whoever it is
MikkiDemonKitty chapter 9 . 8/3/2012