Reviews for Much Has Changed
glowzilla48 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Please update soon! Its hard to find good stories and I really like yours lol. Hope new chapters don't take too long to create, me and the rest of the readers following your story miss you! Keep up the good work!
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Update soon..
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I loved the story...Zim is quite possessive I love it but I can't wait for the upcoming conversation that's going to happen if soon...update soon
jozs001 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Hope you update soon!
Pilpols chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I remember reading this a few years ago! I'm so happy to see there was a new chapter of this after I randomly decided to check on Invader Zim fanfiction. Are you going to continue this? :D I really hope you do:) I love this story and this Zim and Dib!
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I am really curious where you plan to take this story, Zim becoming a mob boss and Dib getting over his head but still with his little sense of self preservation, can't wait for your next chapter!
glowzilla48 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Please keep going! I really like this story and I'm dying to know how this turns out in the end. Although a part of me doesn't want it to end so soon lol _
DeathsDragon chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
_ Its good to see your back with no loss in writing style or skill, I look forward to more regular updates and a completion of this enticing story.
Good luck and work hard :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
More please more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Keep going I'm dying over here to see what happens :)
Alibi27 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This is such an awesome story! You are a really great writer and I LOVE Dib and Zim's charecters! It's awesome!
Choice chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I really hope there will be an update soon-I'm officially addicted to this story of yours! While I'm sad to see it'll be ending so soon, I still look forward to seeing where you take things.

Excellent job. Thank you for posting this for all of us to devour-I mean, read. :P

Until next time!
- Alyssa (Choice)
Choice chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Oooh, crap's going down! Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger situation pans out and how naive!Dib turns out.
Choice chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Your characters are so well thought out and developed! I absolutely adore this. I really love ZADR but there are very few stories with that pairing that are as articulate as yours.

I have a guilty pleasure for very possessive dominants in romance fics, especially where slash is concerned, and so... yeah. Pretty much in heaven with your fic right now.
Choice chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Let me be the first (even though I can't possibly be the first) to say that I LOVE your idea with GIR! He is definitely well-suited to a hyperactive little boy. Love that he's in disguise as Zim's son, too.