Reviews for Much Has Changed
littlebirdy chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
OH MAH SWEET ASGARDIAN GAWDZ ASSES! PLEAAAAAASE TTnTT FOR THE SAKE OF MAH SANITY *what's left of it, that's a scary thought* UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON! THIS IS GLORIOUS! 3 XD
Chemical Cat chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Really enjoying your story :) If you ever choose to pick it up again, id look forward to reading it :)
glowzilla48 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Please update soon! Its hard to find good stories and I really like yours lol. Hope new chapters don't take too long to create, me and the rest of the readers following your story miss you! Keep up the good work!
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Update soon..
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I loved the story...Zim is quite possessive I love it but I can't wait for the upcoming conversation that's going to happen if soon...update soon
jozs001 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Hope you update soon!
Pilpols chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I remember reading this a few years ago! I'm so happy to see there was a new chapter of this after I randomly decided to check on Invader Zim fanfiction. Are you going to continue this? :D I really hope you do:) I love this story and this Zim and Dib!
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I am really curious where you plan to take this story, Zim becoming a mob boss and Dib getting over his head but still with his little sense of self preservation, can't wait for your next chapter!
glowzilla48 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Please keep going! I really like this story and I'm dying to know how this turns out in the end. Although a part of me doesn't want it to end so soon lol _
DeathsDragon chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
_ Its good to see your back with no loss in writing style or skill, I look forward to more regular updates and a completion of this enticing story.
Good luck and work hard :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
More please more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Keep going I'm dying over here to see what happens :)
Alibi27 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This is such an awesome story! You are a really great writer and I LOVE Dib and Zim's charecters! It's awesome!
Choice chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I really hope there will be an update soon-I'm officially addicted to this story of yours! While I'm sad to see it'll be ending so soon, I still look forward to seeing where you take things.

Excellent job. Thank you for posting this for all of us to devour-I mean, read. :P

Until next time!