Reviews for Enigma
Kyte-VaNa chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
This fic is like... an ultra rare peice that is proudly displayed at an antique store... seeing as how you wrote this at 2002 and now I'm reading this at 2015... this is amazing-
KaoraDarnesse33 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Wow I really like your story. I love takuya x kouji. Have you read different journeys? It is a takuya x kouji fic.
hikora chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Wow, I love it! They just go soooooo well together. I'm happy for them. Kouji finally found someone, and better yet, that someone is Takuya! Great story. o
Zypherymonlover6 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I've been trying to make my own takuya/koji fanfics. I need some help making one, could anyone help me?
hikarinayoshi chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
SQUEEEEEEEE

i love it!

they took off their hats!

the hats had a lot of significance in your fic

i loved it

i do hope they stay together forever!
hikarinayoshi chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
you were on SlashCrack when you wrote this! or in the anime world... YaoiCrack.

i couldnt help but Squeeee when Kouji gave up and settled back down!

so many naughty images :3
Tears Parallel chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
Sweet, at some times innocent and other times... not so innocent. (Is it just me or am I disturbed by their canon ages? I mean, until I rewatched the first few episodes I thought they were at least 14. XD)

Not that I'm complaining. I can just imagine them older and watch this fanfiction unfold _ (One of the cutest Digimon fanfiction I've read. It's actually the first of many that didn't have distracting errors.)
speechbubble chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
A little cheesy, but sweet It could have done with a bit more action (not in the slash-way), but the focus on their relationship is just as fine :)

I liked the hat-motive!

~speechbubble
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
Woot! And I told myself I wouldn't cry! Awesome story! A sequel would be awesome!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
are they still wearing socks?
wind-master-redmoon chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
good
im SOOOO lost.again chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
YAY! AWESHUM! IT WAS SO CUTE!
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Great story! You should write more...!

PLEASE!

MORE!

U rule!
Universal Laughter chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
This is really good I encourage you to write more! Bye and good luck.
Bob chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
Cute. Keep writing is my only constructive criticism. Ehehehe.