Reviews for I am not the one who will cry
Lucy Herondale Lightwood chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm freaking crying omg, this is so beautiful and heartbreaking at same time. You are amazing3
NoirHeiss chapter 1 . 1/4
/333333
Nugget chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I'm in tears, holy hell. Third time reading this-gets me every time!
Ivory keys chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I haven't cried like that in years and I needed that cry, so I thank you. Your writing is indescribably amazing. Never change that.
Ps. Write me a romance novel if you've got the time, okay?
ImPrettyGreatJustSaiyan chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was beautifully written and i hate to admit this but i actually teared up (more like cried) very amazing. One of my favorite stories by far
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Wow I haven't cried this bad in forever... Oh my god this story started out really interesting and ended just ,,, I'm so speechless this was a wonderful one shot thank you so much :))
AssassinatrGamr chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Good on you, because you made made the emotionless robot cry xD seriously though, this was amazing, and even though you can guess the end, you still don't expect it. This was really good
hoppiedoppeh chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i have tea rs runn ing dow n my fa ce om g
yishayzaccharo chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
So beautiful. So heartbreaking. So perfect. I loved every part of it, you are an amazing writer. Keep going. Saludos desde República Dominicana.
Helmaroc-Poop chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i never cried so much in my whole life on a single evening. This is just way too beautiful. I can imagine very well what Arthurs House looks like. But I just cried so much, I still wanted to sleep on that pillow but it is all soaked.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
THE DEATH WAS SUDDEN WTF
ITS WAS LIKE "THEY KISS AND ALFRED GOES HOME. ARTHUR IS DEAD"
Me chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
What gives you the right
AmericanCanada chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Oh...My...Josh...You may not have been the one to cry...but I was..I absolutly loved this story, as well as some of your others, but this one pulled at my heart. Its not often you find a story that doesn't have a happy ending thats also well written.
JarBasedCanaidia chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
i am emotionless.

and damn

I GOT THE FEELS SO HARD.
glisteringwinter chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
My god! I really love all your work.. But this one captures my heart the most ()
Can't believe it just made me cry like I've just lost someone precious to me (like Alfred did) (つД)ノ

Can't wait to hear more about "Haunted by the past"