Reviews for I am not the one who will cry
Pasta and Sin chapter 1 . 7/12
Why are you doing this to me?My heart, Arthur, and Alfred. Dammit, you really aren't the one crying. IT'S ME. I'm gonna mourn for his death. Oh, and the story was absolutely AMAZING. It wasn't dragging, and the descriptions were great. The whole thing flowed out neatly and holy shit, BEAUTIFULLY. Keep using that hand to type or write, and please keep writing stories like these. The tears and the time I spent on this wonderful story was worth it.
Excuse me while I go get a heart transplant
Jskaka chapter 1 . 3/31
Well this was tough. I only can say that I'm in tears. I kept hoping that Arthur won't actally die and something nice would happen... but no. You had to kill him. They had just two months, you monster!
But you wrote it so good! I loved their caracterization and slow love betwen them... Last fic I cried so hard about was We'll meet again and I think you should take that as an compiment.
Beautiful story I loved evey word of it
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 3/9
Eff you :(
I don't know what to say. Oh wait I do.

In all seriousness, this one-shot is beautifully written, and I enjoyed that the story wasn't a rushed romance: the relationship was built overtime. The reason I said "Eff you" is not because I dislike you or the story, I disliked that the story has hit me harder than I have expected (That's a good thing: the story's plot exceeded my expectations: bravo.)

I look forward to reading more stories from you.
Thank you for taking me in this wonderful adventure.
CodeVassie chapter 1 . 1/23
Butterfish, you did it again! My poor heart... now what will help it? A great story; thank you so much for writing it!
selisa1333 chapter 1 . 1/20
What an amazing, heartfelt story :). I didn't cry, because it wasn't that sad. Arthur died in peace and Alfred spent the perfect day with Arthur!
Shin.Miyagami chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I AM CRYING I CAN'T EVEN OH MY GOD MY POOR HEART HOW CAN YOU OMG ALFRED OMG NO OMG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HIM OMG NO WHY WHY WHY CAN'T THERE BE AN GOOD END INSTEAD OF AN HEART RIPPING ONE I MEAN OMG NO I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS FUCK YOU I'M BLOODY SAD NOW
traughteverywhere chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
You killed me a little inside...
Why?It WAS brautiful but just why..?poor Alfred i need something to cheer me up!i hope you have happy stories!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
It's so sad. I'm crying for Alfred, Arthur and this little cat which love Arthur.
I don't know why always when we are really happy the misfortunes happen.
It's horrible that Alfred couldn't say a last goodbye to Arthur. Seriously think that even after two years remember is affecting.
Dootdoot chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Welp, you were right. The one crying is me.
Imaginary-Paperdolls chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Uuggghhhh I may be an evil heartless, soulless writer that kills off characters but I have a soul too! QnQ I teared up at this! Mah hart an sol can't take it! It was beautiful and well written. Some parts did seem like run-on sentences and there were maybe two or three spelling mistakes but it didn't distract me from the overall story itself. Keep up the good work!
harukana27 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
i read this almost two years ago and i found it again! wow...and i cried again gawd whyyyy TnTcried, blame authorkana
I will cry chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
THIS DESTROYED ME. It's been 1 year since I've read this fic, but it still hurts me. I love the way you wrote it. The words are so fluid and descriptive! And I couldn't help but squel when Alfred said "as you wish" (Princess Bride reference?). Thank you for writing this.
AmyTheEmpress chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Ok. I just love you. So damn much. I read all of your fricking stories. They are just amazing, you write in an awesome way, your work is interesting, realistic... We stick to the characters... And fuck... I'm in a corner of my high school, waiting for my friend, sobbing, I'm crying like a poor girl, a kicked puppy... There are guys who are staring at me like "wtf"... I guess that I'm supposed to thank you for your work ! Never give up your talents beacause you are awesome. Like really ! TnT
Lucy Herondale Lightwood chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I'm freaking crying omg, this is so beautiful and heartbreaking at same time. You are amazing3