Reviews for Mine
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 24 . 2/5
I absolutely love your story one thing i have to commend you on is the plane ride so many authors make the plane ride out to be hours long (some even taking naps) when the flight time from Shreveport to Dallas is only 30 minutes of course there is the boarding time and waiting in the cue to be taxied but still the flight is very short. I think we waited in line to get through security and check our bags longer then the entire flight to Dallas and the switch onto the other plane to Florida lol.
keikei313 chapter 39 . 1/28
I hope someday you continue this story! I can't wait for that day to come, because I love this!
Megan chapter 39 . 7/24/2016
I really love your OC character Arabella. My favorite TB character is Eric. Are you going to finish your story? It's been a year and a half now... It's brilliant, I hope you finish it. :) looking forward to your next chapter. Take care.
kelsey chapter 24 . 3/15/2016
hey! my names kelsey and I've got an older brother whose name is... tyler!
XO chapter 39 . 12/20/2015
You know it would be kind of interesting if Godric does end up falling for Arabella, but please update soon. I wanna see how things turn out. I know that Godric is Eric's maker and loves his child, but he needs love too~ and as for Sookie, she is still Arabella's sister but still she cheated on Bill and hurt her sister she should be given the punishment she feels she deserves. Her guilt.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/29/2015
What happened? Why haven't you updated in so long? I'll forgive if you update ;)
Anonymous chapter 39 . 11/23/2015
This was such a good story~! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/22/2015
This was a great story. I hope you update again or add a sequel. I want Arabella to grow a spine and tell Eric and Sookie off(even though it's not her fault, but it does take 2 to tango). Better yet have Sookie tell Arabella the truth and let Arabella leave their asses and hook up with Alcide, just to spite Eric.
Will Arabella also encounter amnesiac Eric?
Mia chapter 39 . 11/17/2015
Personally I can wait to see if and when Arabella finds out about Sookie and Eric and if she'll hook up with Alcide. I think it's time she gave Eric a taste of his own medicine
setummins chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
please finish story its really good and I want to see how it ends I keep checking and its never up-dated so please update soon
AdrienneG25 chapter 39 . 2/16/2015
Oh wow, I'm so sorry for reviewing so late. Real life got in the way. Anyway, very interesting developments you have going on here. I must say that I like them and am very intrigued. I like that Dion will be staying for a while...he seems like a very fun character to be around. Too bad Nora won't make an appearance, I like her, but I completely understand. Like Arabella I, too, was a little sad at losing the old decor of the Stackhouse house but I am glad you managed to keep some things. Good thinking on the basement, I was wondering if they would eventually put a cubby in for Bill, Eric, Godric or whoever, because it will probably be needed. I like how you write Godric; we can see different sides of him, like his amusement, yet he still acts very much in character. I also like how you give Eric more depth with his friendship with Blackburn, tying it in with the changing vampire politics, thus keeping the plot moving and keeping our interest piqued. Finally, thank you for ending the chapter with a scene with Eric and Arabella interacting and being cute and sweet with each other, because of course the Sookie/Eric bombshell still has to happen and it is nice that they had a good/positive moment before that happens. Again, great chapter!
xXKaternator chapter 29 . 1/23/2015
Love this story so far! Its awesome. I really like how you took events from the show/book and made them your own. Its great! Please keep the updates coming!
KristyMarie91 chapter 39 . 1/16/2015
I'm so glad that you updated this! And of course you left me wanting more. Can't wait til you can add the next chapter. :)
Vanessa chapter 39 . 1/6/2015
I hope that when Arabella find out about Eric and Sookie having sex, she doesn't just get pissed at Eric, but also at Sookie as well. Arabella should be more hurt by Sookie's betrayal, since that's her sister.
Sookie didn't know that Eric and Arabella had "broken" up, but she still had sex with Eric knowing that her sister was dating him. I say she should ignore Eric and cut Sookie out of her life completely. She should move out of Grans house to live with Jason or something.

If my sister had sex with my boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) I would completely disown her and never speak to her again. Once that trust is broken there's no going back.

PS: I assume that Arabella will find out by hearing Sookie's guilty mind.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Amazing plz plz plz update loving this!