Reviews for Mine
AdrienneG25 chapter 39 . 2/16
Oh wow, I'm so sorry for reviewing so late. Real life got in the way. Anyway, very interesting developments you have going on here. I must say that I like them and am very intrigued. I like that Dion will be staying for a while...he seems like a very fun character to be around. Too bad Nora won't make an appearance, I like her, but I completely understand. Like Arabella I, too, was a little sad at losing the old decor of the Stackhouse house but I am glad you managed to keep some things. Good thinking on the basement, I was wondering if they would eventually put a cubby in for Bill, Eric, Godric or whoever, because it will probably be needed. I like how you write Godric; we can see different sides of him, like his amusement, yet he still acts very much in character. I also like how you give Eric more depth with his friendship with Blackburn, tying it in with the changing vampire politics, thus keeping the plot moving and keeping our interest piqued. Finally, thank you for ending the chapter with a scene with Eric and Arabella interacting and being cute and sweet with each other, because of course the Sookie/Eric bombshell still has to happen and it is nice that they had a good/positive moment before that happens. Again, great chapter!
xXKaternator chapter 29 . 1/23
Love this story so far! Its awesome. I really like how you took events from the show/book and made them your own. Its great! Please keep the updates coming!
KristyMarie91 chapter 39 . 1/16
I'm so glad that you updated this! And of course you left me wanting more. Can't wait til you can add the next chapter. :)
Vanessa chapter 39 . 1/6
I hope that when Arabella find out about Eric and Sookie having sex, she doesn't just get pissed at Eric, but also at Sookie as well. Arabella should be more hurt by Sookie's betrayal, since that's her sister.
Sookie didn't know that Eric and Arabella had "broken" up, but she still had sex with Eric knowing that her sister was dating him. I say she should ignore Eric and cut Sookie out of her life completely. She should move out of Grans house to live with Jason or something.

If my sister had sex with my boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) I would completely disown her and never speak to her again. Once that trust is broken there's no going back.

PS: I assume that Arabella will find out by hearing Sookie's guilty mind.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Amazing plz plz plz update loving this!
emily chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
update soon please !
Swcky chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
Wow, continues me! So amazing! My eyes widened as I continued to read on! I like how you twisted some stuff from the books in, such as the cluviel for, and Victor and Felipe. I didn't bother to leave a review on the other chapters, considering how old they are, but they were all also amazing. I found it hilarious how Dion reacted to the skirt reference! Speaking of which, she just killed her, technically speaking, uncle's follower. I didn't see any of that coming until she was in/on(?) Mt. Olympus. Your story is so amazing, that I was left wanting more every chapter! Especially now! Hope you don't leave us hanging for long.
AdrienneG25 chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
Well, you have done it again. It still impresses me kilera how you are able to weave in and set up so many things from different story arcs and plots! I think it is very hard to do because if an author has too much going on it can get overwhelming and confusing to the reader, but you are able to do it flawlessly. Well done! I liked that we got a lot of information and background on Arabella, the Stackhouses, the Greek gods, the fae, and even the Fortenberrys. I just knew that Hermes was her father, what a twist! I was a little worried about not seeing what was going on with Eric, but was glad to see that you put him in at the end of the chapter...very interesting developments. Poor Arabella, she just can't catch a break can she? It is just one thing right after the other and I have a feeling a lot more is to come, and I am very much looking forward to seeing what will happen next. Great chapter!

Also, to answer your poll, if it is still going, I like Nora and wouldn't mind seeing her in the story. It would be really interesting to see her in the family dynamic, especially with Godric. But this is your story, so you can do whatever you want, lol. :)
KristyMarie91 chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
So happy that you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter! Long stories with long chapters are the best!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
Love it update more.
I can't wait for when she finds out that Eric Slept with Sookie and when it happen..
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
Mindblown? - Yes. Loving this story? - Yes. And lastly: Am I glad you FINALLY updated? - YES! :D

I missed this story so much and cried out in joy when I saw an update finally! :'3

I actually Think you Went logical with Arabellas reaction to her father and his to hers - if you had actually made her hug him and just accepted him like that I would have been thoroughly disapointed so im glad you showed you real talent in understanding a characters complex :D

And I haven't read the books so I don't know who Felipe is so how does he look? What would be your actor choice for Felipe? And Victor? Did they replace him (Felipe) with Russel in the show or is Russel a real book character? :O Im so confused O.o

And I laughed so hard at the Smurfs, My Little Pony references xD And Disneyland :D Arabella (you) are hilarious :D

Im already looking forward to the next update and I just hope it doesn't take as long time as it did now please! :)
chibichibi98 chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
This chapter was fricken awesome. I can't believe Arabella is a demigod and fae but I guess it explains her resourcefulness and her quick thinking in dangerous situations since even a normal human wouldn't be able to handle things as well as she did. I love the gifts she got from Hermes and hopefully she put them to good use later, especially that Ultimate Lock Pick. Can't wait to see how she explains all of this to everyone.

It sucks that Eric is under the rule of Felipe though. Will there be some Eric and Arabella in the next chapter? I definitely miss their interactions. Update again soon!
Emzy2k11 chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
Wow please update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter please hurry i really wanna know what happens next
lilacsandroses93 chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
Will Godric have a love interest? It would be interesting to see him with one. Maybe a teenager that Arabella babysat while she's away. Someone with her own gifts, too. Godric is way too hot not to have a girl at his side. :) Please update soon!
BitterBliss21 chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
Wow... you seriously need to update this story girl cause it is GOOD and we all want to know what happens next lol. So update soon please ;)