Reviews for If Luce had a Temper and Daniel was a Wimp
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Lol. I literally laughed so hard I fell
SamFerrer chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Lol...that was hilarious I never imagined it like that...poor Daniel I still love them both
abigail chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
wow i love this story _ its something no one has really written about
Alexandra the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
He looks so gay... Or maybe she was on her period... or both XD Anyway, I can't stop laughing, but why didn't she flipped him off back? LOL!
emma ozear chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
wat the hell
Charper chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Yes I always thought Luce should of confronted Daniel about the flipping off. I have to say I never quite imagined it like this though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love it!
ThatWolfishGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was hilarious! Sweet, short and straight to the point. Bravo.
consequentialGamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ahahahahaha. I love it! They're so different! I could imagine Daniel like that. xD
American Hippogriff chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
OMG that was so funny! i havn't even read the books and i was actualy laughing out loud! Keep up the good work!
dizzy-hope chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
All i can say is...FUNNY AS HELL!

loved how you made Luce into a kickass, take shit from no one kinda girl... :P
Lisa Wu chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG this is so funny! please write another one continueing on this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I like it in the origanal story she should never have let him flip her off and then just leave it I would have kicked his ass
Emma chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I found that hilarious! It was very different to how Luce aditude really is. But I don't think someone would lose there temper and start kicking someone they just met, but still a very funny interpretation.
PossimpiblyPossimpible chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ahahhahaha.

I really wondered why she never did anything when he flipped her off. Bet that was a great shock for Daniel. :D