Reviews for you could be the end of me
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/13
Powerful ending.

My heart bleeds for Caroline.

Great oneshot!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Owwwww. That last line is so powerful. And it can be interpreted in so many ways; I'm so curious as to how you meant it.

The imagery it absolutely gorgeous. You can really see everything that's happening, and it's so sweet.
DLHKM chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Agh! My stomach clenched at that ending. So beautifully tragic; very well done. This was brilliant. Until next time!
songs chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this was just beautiful and poetic and the ENDING.
Superville1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was amazing! Didn't expect the ending! Crackling! :) continue on writing! :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
oh, darling, you're killing me with these! but they're so beautiful and i can't stop reading! gorgeous!xx
Honeeym chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh, you are SO cruel for making this just a dream. I got completely caught up in the story and I like when people know how to make things just a little sexy but not too graphic. You managed that perfectly, it's almost as if I could feel the tension between them myself, you know.

Seriously, that has to be one of my favorites D/C stories so far, and just so you know, I've almost read all of them.

Very nicely done.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
omg, i was hoping it was real. that last part killed the smile from my face. :(

it was still amazingly done. kudos!
swinglifeawayxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You are wonderful.

This is exactly the kind of read I needed right now, sad and bittersweet, with a hint of the hope that no one really believes in anymore.

I love, love, love "(and in the end, dreams just scatter and fall like rain.)"

you're genius, as always.
vampurr chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
love it! :)
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was awesome.

Klefaroline chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

If only it wasn't a dream!

I hope you do a Daroline oneshot where they do end up happy together. ;)
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I am just going to ignore the last part. :p

Great job! :)
Inkprincess31 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i really wanna say 'how dare you?' but that'd make me rude since i really enjoyed reading this. but. really? just a dream? you're cruel. but i agree with CarolineSalvatore you do have a way w/ oneshots. :)
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011