Reviews for Only Yours
Dark Sister of the Brotherhood chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
So cute! And very hawt... I love how Fenris was completely ignorant of how the women saw him. Hawke is a lucky gal )
Talestra chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I like your stories, good mix of romantic and sensual.

It's so interesting, I grew up in former Soviet Union, and we had practically the same game, although I really can't remember the name. Something like "Chain" maybe.
L. Century chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I really like this chapter. The two coming to terms with where they stand with each other. I especially like it because it's not angsty. It's two adults who find a way to silently communicate their hearts to each other. It also because of the way the chapter is written gives the reader this sense that to each other they are the only one who exists in each other's world, that everyone else is just minor characters, which is kind of what happens when two people fall in love- the other becomes their world. Excellent job
L. Century chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I enjoyed this chapter immensely. I don't think you wrote Anders as an ass- I think you wrote him as is- friendly concern but with uncontrolled jealousy seeping out. Anders to me is a heart on his sleeve kind of guy and I just think he can't help himself. Although Fenris' lines to Anders- I gotta say a tingle went up my back. It was so hot!
L. Century chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I vote friends with benefits too! And that scene was damn hot! Yum!
L. Century chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Someone once told me that a great writer can carve out a place inside your heart for their characters. You are a geat writer. This piece has just the right amount of everything, and it stands out in my mind with the word exceptional. The jealousy. coveting momentos, two people when in love who are terribly not discrete about it even when they think they're clever (Isabela's lines were really great). Cullen continuously reappearing- pushing Fenris.

And the yummies afterwards. HOT!
L. Century chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this one-shot for many reasons. First, I like the establishment that Hawke is content with the way that things are and this isn't a pining piece. I like all of the character interaction, and that they all care for Hawke (just some in different ways than others). I love that Fenris is the one to coax her into jumping. I also believe that Sebastian has a thing for Hawke. Actually, I think all of the male characters have a thing for Hawke, so I found it interesting that you emphasized his infatuation instead of Anders' (whish is what most do). It was a very nice change of pace. Over all, it was wonderful.
Burg Gurl chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Loved this chapter!

Lol when I read this, I knew you were takking about "Red Rover". When I got to the

meadow part, these two pictures popped into my head: gabulinka. deviantart gallery /27107697 ?offset 48#/ d3gaqxn , gabulinka. deviantart gallery/ 27107697? offset 48#/ d3h1b81 (don't forget to take the spaces out). I hope that worked hehe.
Burg Gurl chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Woah... I think that was probably one of the hottest scenes I have ever read. I need a cold shower now hehe.
1deadaccount chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
OH MY GOD! This was one of the best stories I've ever read! I'm speechless! You are an AMAZING writer! I love Dragon Age, I love Fenris and now I absolutely love your fic! _

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning. _
NoMadKa chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I like this story line very much:) It is good that you don't put here all this mage-templar conflict. It's a story about him and her and nobody else and that's why I am never tired to read this
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Well I gotta say I am so glad you updated...putting a smile on my face and all concerning this prompt. (Seeing as Im not one of the stalkers, but more a fan for this couple.) Oh who am I kidding I gladly be a security guard to push back said stalkers. (that and readers like me are terrible terrible voyeurs when its alone time.)

Anyway Ill be waiting happily for those ideas of yours!
omnomanon chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
BasilMacVae chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Good job on working with Fenris' insecurities. You did wonderfully, and I hope you keep up the good work.
Emantsal chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Oh, I'm so happy I found this story! I don't know how I missed it before...

I read all ten chapters today at work. (Kept sneaking my iphone onto my desk and pretending to do work!)

These are great glimpses into my favorite couple, Hawke and Fenris. You have a real gift with words and I hope you update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »