Reviews for Quidditch Queen
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
so funny
glowyrm chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
being an old ABBA fan from way back, I can really appreciate this story. awesome.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Bravo! Very nicely done!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm glad Harry went back to Hogwarts with Ginny-I certainly wouldn't have been able to leave my girlfriend/fiancee for almost another year.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely hilarious! You really did an amazing job fitting the new lyrics into the melody. I should've realized what was coming thanks to the title...and the A/N about the challenge! Nice job - a very fun read! :D
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love the song George & Angelina sang & danced to...that's one of my favorite scenes from Mamma Mia! :)
Mylee chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Lovely! Just was funny and so very amusing! I adored the inclusion of Teddy, too...very sweet of you! And the, I truly enjoyed the whole story. Somehow I doubt if Ginny's brothers will ever try and meddle in her life again! LOL! Terrific!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
sequel! I love it!
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
nice and original!
ukie-girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Mylee chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful! Another story from jennyelf! I'm so happy to see one from're one of my favorite authors of all time! and what a terrific chapter...light-hearted, laugh-inducing and absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!