Reviews for For A Reason
cshorte chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved it!
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMGI LOVED THIS!THANK YOU-THANK YOU!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This fic made me think of That 70s Show! In a good way of course! It was cute and funny! I loved the ending! I was really confused at the time shift at first but I got it after a paragraph or 2! I really liked this oneshot! Good job! You deserved the awards or votes you got!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cute little one shot... Keep up the great work as always, ur one of my favorites on here, and one of the few reasons I still read anything on .
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What a cool story hun! Fricken laughed with all the sayings! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you done really well with this story! See you again! Chilly x
sonogal chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this story. I lived in Memphis in 1977. I was 12 and remember the death of Elvis like it was yesterday. The whole city stopped and mourned one of our own. We welcomed the world and they still do today. It is still crazy every January and August.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this one shot. I can see why it won :)
jules0427 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was awesome. i love all that you do! what a great one shot!

i felt like a movie was playing!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Man, what an awesome story. It just made me smile and happy and giggly. I want to take a road trip now. Thank you for sharing and even though I haven't read any of the other entries for this contest I can see why you won. It was amazing!
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
While I read this I kept thinking to myself I just have to tell her, so, Elvis died on my birthday. Granted I was only 2, I swear I remember my mother crying but I always kinda hated it. Esp when I was a kid. It was always Elvis this & Elvis that on my birthday. AND, last Tuesday, I went to Graceland. My kids signed their name to the wall. We took a picture in front of the metal gates. Then we went to downtown Memphis, & saw Sun Studios where he recorded. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street and the whole upstairs is NOTHING but an Elvis museum. On the way home we went thru Tupelo & saw his birth home & such.

I smiled thru this whole fic.

Thanks for sharing,

Stacy
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AWW! I love chance encounters! They alaways make for the best stories :) Just proof that everything you do or don't do have an impact on your life. I'm glad Jazz chose wisely that day.
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
What a great story! I was just days away from graduating from Ga Tech when Elvis died and remember it well, all of us huddled around the tv crying. My father grew up outside of Memphis so I had been many times. What a great idea to mix that time with our favorite characters. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved this. Especially what Edward wrote on the wall...

Thanks for sharing.
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Of course I love you! :P I am just taking forever for other beta work I have to get back to you so hopefully you still love me! :) Now I just need to get used to my new shift that I don't like and then things can start getting back to normal again.

I loved this fic! So now that you wrote an Elvis fic I think it's time to write a New Kids Fic lol kidding kidding. :D

Anyways I have to get back to beta'ing
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011