Reviews for For A Reason
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wow, very nicely done, soft and sad and memorable

i was only 5 when elvis died but it is one of those things that the news brings up every year

'elvis would have been...'

fitting that tomorrow is the anniversary

and as a fellow competitor for this contest, winner of 3rd place public vote and winner of the other judges vote, i'm shocked that the collab that i was apart of did anything close to what you have written

as a reader of yours, a fangirl as well, i'm honored to be even considered in the same time zone as your work
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved it!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You had me giggling and laughing all the way through with the seventies talk ... and I legit teared up with the ending and what Edward wrote on the wall. All in all a sweet tale :)

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the win! xx
cshorte chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved it!
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This fic made me think of That 70s Show! In a good way of course! It was cute and funny! I loved the ending! I was really confused at the time shift at first but I got it after a paragraph or 2! I really liked this oneshot! Good job! You deserved the awards or votes you got!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cute little one shot... Keep up the great work as always, ur one of my favorites on here, and one of the few reasons I still read anything on .
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What a cool story hun! Fricken laughed with all the sayings! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you done really well with this story! See you again! Chilly x
sonogal chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this story. I lived in Memphis in 1977. I was 12 and remember the death of Elvis like it was yesterday. The whole city stopped and mourned one of our own. We welcomed the world and they still do today. It is still crazy every January and August.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this one shot. I can see why it won :)
jules0427 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was awesome. i love all that you do! what a great one shot!

i felt like a movie was playing!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Man, what an awesome story. It just made me smile and happy and giggly. I want to take a road trip now. Thank you for sharing and even though I haven't read any of the other entries for this contest I can see why you won. It was amazing!
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
While I read this I kept thinking to myself I just have to tell her, so, Elvis died on my birthday. Granted I was only 2, I swear I remember my mother crying but I always kinda hated it. Esp when I was a kid. It was always Elvis this & Elvis that on my birthday. AND, last Tuesday, I went to Graceland. My kids signed their name to the wall. We took a picture in front of the metal gates. Then we went to downtown Memphis, & saw Sun Studios where he recorded. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street and the whole upstairs is NOTHING but an Elvis museum. On the way home we went thru Tupelo & saw his birth home & such.

I smiled thru this whole fic.

Thanks for sharing,

froggyqueen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AWW! I love chance encounters! They alaways make for the best stories :) Just proof that everything you do or don't do have an impact on your life. I'm glad Jazz chose wisely that day.
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
What a great story! I was just days away from graduating from Ga Tech when Elvis died and remember it well, all of us huddled around the tv crying. My father grew up outside of Memphis so I had been many times. What a great idea to mix that time with our favorite characters. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »