Reviews for For A Reason
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Of course I love you! :P I am just taking forever for other beta work I have to get back to you so hopefully you still love me! :) Now I just need to get used to my new shift that I don't like and then things can start getting back to normal again.

I loved this fic! So now that you wrote an Elvis fic I think it's time to write a New Kids Fic lol kidding kidding. :D

Anyways I have to get back to beta'ing
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sweet! :)
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So Edward already knew he was going to be with her in that first few days. Wow. Love the story.
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WOW! This was so sweet! I was a bit mad at Jasper for practically ignoring Bella, but if he hadn't, I guess Bella and Edward wouldn't have kissed and end up with each other. I loved it, really!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved it so good sweet sad but happy ending thank you
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
sweet sweet sweet - loved it :)
flutterfli chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
To use a word from your story... This was rad! ;) Very different and took me back in time. Everything does happen for a reason, so true. Thanks for sharing this righteous story. *snicker* Haven't thought of that word since, well the 70's.
browneyesandhair chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great story! I live in Memphis so this story was really a fun read for me. Thanks for sharing it! I am a huge fan of yours and I dig Elvis, too. But Edward always gets top billing in my world.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Cute, yet kinda sad!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You really nailed all the memorable things about the 70s. I was 10 when Elvis died and I remember it like it was yesterday, the shock and disbelief as well as the grief my parents felt having grown up with The King. Thanks for bringing back memories of my childhood, happy and sad:)
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

I have some Elvis cds in the kitchen, I love his Music and thats how my kids got to know his music too.

Id like to read stories like this more oftrn!
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awww...loved it!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Being a diehard Elvis fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Really great one-shot, I really loved it...
k8ln713 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
LOVED IT! this was amazing. congrats on your awards too! :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »