Reviews for For A Reason
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
oh I loved this!
JenDoesGym chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
What a great story. The flow was really good and the characters were believable. I loved the ending, how you tied everything up. Loved what Edward wrote on the wall!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really enjoyed this little o/s.

I also truly believe in edward's message too - everything happens for a reason. I just hate the waiting part to find out why things happen the way they do sometimes.

Good job in the contest!
avvocri chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
loved it

dani7603 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i love this story it was good

keep up the great work
tff000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
very sweet
Jennyraem chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my gosh, I am such a sap! I was tearing up at the beginning and at the end. I loved this one shot. Thanks for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So sweet!

ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love this. You did an awesome job. I have an idea I would like to give you. Well really just a song that could make a great story. If you ever have a chance, think about the song "Sometimes when we touch..." Maybe it will inspire you. Great story. Take care, Bunnies
Rini.cristina19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
awww! that was such a cute story...seriously though, youre ruining all other guys for me. i want them to be just like your edwards:P i love your stories i cant wait to see what you write next

marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I remember when Elvis died. My older sister was devastated. Me, not so much...I was a Beatles fan. He did have a great voice and he did change the musice scene. Rock n Roll!

I enjoyed going down memory lane with these four. Road trips and driving for hours with your friends to get somewhere.

I liked how you ended with Edward and Bella going back to Memphis 20 years later and looking for what they wrote on the wall that night. Yeah...'Everything happens for a reason'.

I am not surprised you won awards for this. Entertaining story! Thank you for writing.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
oh this story was really good

well is because it still is

I love all of it, is different and simple

and oh so great!

u just want to fall in love with an Edward like that!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Brings back a memory. I was in France when Elvis died and it was such a big deal and it was so hard to figure out what had happened. My friend was trying to translate the newspaper. :)

AllimayNicole chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awe the ending is sooo sweet! :D
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
For some reason, I was tearing up at the end...I'm so emotional, but I loved this one-shot :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »