Reviews for The Sun's Heat
iluvsmut chapter 2 . 7/16
it was too much, u kno!
LovelyAshley chapter 2 . 5/4
This story was so good, your wording was also wonderful. But I'm quite disappointed because I had looking all over for a story where they do have a happy ending. I know that's not how the real myth go, but I just wish, somehow, they can be together forever after. I hope one day I could find a fanfic like that.
Amazing! The story it's really good and passionate. I love this couple, they make me cry every time. You're a great writer! ﹏
Apollohyacinthus chapter 1 . 3/9
Man, my ears got warm and my head was about to explode at the end. Nose is bleeding, I guess.
Quite romantic, anyway!
Nimue - Lady of the Lake chapter 2 . 1/4
I really liked your story! Both Hyacinth and Apollo are well depicted in quite a short story. And some violent touch to Apollo's character can really find validation if different myths about him.
I've always found this particular myth so sad. Thank you for a wonderful version of it!
P.S. and i think there are versions where Apollo does pull the sun in a chariot instead of Helios so maybe it's not such a point :)
loveliveread chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
I loved your story!
Sumoonset chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
:cry: WHy did he have to die!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Nice. Although you didn't mention the party where hyacinth transform in to a flower.
powerandcontrol chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
i found this on tumblr, and i've read it like five times already. it was brilliant and painful and perfect and my heart is aching.
Twinsofthesm chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
That was awesome!
kawaiidesu chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
THIS GIVES MS SO MANY FEELS I AM SAD AND MY HEART IS BROKEN but I love this so much
atalanta chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Very well-written. Quite a take on the myth, I really do love these myths, I really like how your fic is so accurate. No fancies and stories have come in. Well done.!:)
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
*Laughing so very hard*
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
*Lips twitched as I hawk-stared, but said nothing*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Gah . your writing is beautiful. This fic had me feeling so many things, happy and sad and teary and bad for hyacinth at times. I love your portrayal of these two.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »