Reviews for The Sun's Heat
loveliveread chapter 2 . 7/5
I loved your story!
Sumoonset chapter 2 . 6/28
:cry: WHy did he have to die!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Nice. Although you didn't mention the party where hyacinth transform in to a flower.
powerandcontrol chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
i found this on tumblr, and i've read it like five times already. it was brilliant and painful and perfect and my heart is aching.
Twinsofthesm chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
That was awesome!
kawaiidesu chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
THIS GIVES MS SO MANY FEELS I AM SAD AND MY HEART IS BROKEN but I love this so much
atalanta chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Very well-written. Quite a take on the myth, I really do love these myths, I really like how your fic is so accurate. No fancies and stories have come in. Well done.!:)
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
*Laughing so very hard*
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
*Lips twitched as I hawk-stared, but said nothing*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Gah . your writing is beautiful. This fic had me feeling so many things, happy and sad and teary and bad for hyacinth at times. I love your portrayal of these two.
Kakakams chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
I just...asdfghjkl.I love this so much I'm gonna cry.
C.E chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Honestly, I believe that out of all of Apollo's lovers, Hyacinth was the only one that he truly loved.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Best story ever!
Ferdinand Fernan chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hi! Can I have a copyright from you? Because I am creating some compilations on Wattpad. And I found your story good. Can I have your copyright? PM me on FB! darkworld08
SirMoulin chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This story was amazing. One of the best tellings of the myth yet! Your writing is fantastic, I loved it :D