Reviews for The Sun's Heat
Ferdinand Fernan chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hi! Can I have a copyright from you? Because I am creating some compilations on Wattpad. And I found your story good. Can I have your copyright? PM me on FB! darkworld08
SirMoulin chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This story was amazing. One of the best tellings of the myth yet! Your writing is fantastic, I loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my, this is gorgeous. Keep it up! ;D
the.heart.crest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
this was really beautiful... with nice scenes, with great sex... well... divine pleasure... what do we expect?

so... it was a beautiful story, beautifully written.
i love it!
Raven A. Evans chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I don't quite understand what happened at the end of the chapter. Could you explain what happened?
Raven A. Evans chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
So sad and tragic! This is about the only relationship of Apollo's that I like, no idea why! Gods, if only Zephyr wasn't a jealous bastard wind!
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You know, I really don't like the rape thing. It just doesn't make a lot of sense, especially because I know Hyacinth forgives Apollo. Just doesn't seem that realistic. So yeah, you probably should rewrite.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I don't usually like or read slash, but this was so sweet, and so sad. I loved it :)
Apollo'sdaughter chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
O-my-gods! This is so sexy! I always luved apollo n all his myths which r basiclly on his lovers, like daphne, who got turned into a laurel tree, gud story by d way.
fedoralover101 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
that last chapter made me cry as soon as the discus was mentioned and in some greek lore apollo does in fact help helios pull the sun across the sky eventually robbing helios of a tiring but glorious job
kuropi-chan chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This is a great take on the myth of the Hyacinth, and to get me to say such a thing is a big deal as I'm not a big fan of Apollo getting Hyacinthus in the end. Obviously, I prefer the West Wind. Hence, it is a big deal if I say this story was superbly written. Hope you consider writing more stories on Greek Mythology! :)
neko1998 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This was amazing even still today I'm tormented by Hyacinths death they made an awesome couple TT
Aryam150 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
This was so beautifully written I want to cry and dance at the same time. The line with "...and rising and sinking and rolling and grinding" was absolutely mindblowing. I do believe you need to write more mythology stories. Well you don't need to, but if you did I would be more than happy to read them! Amazing, wonderful, excellent work.
Sekowari chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This was wonderful, thank you! I love that the dialogue is fitting for Greek mythology, and that you weaved Ovid's excerpt into the ending :) I also think you did a great job portraying Apollo as a lover
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Good lord, let me love this masterpiece...
#Awe o.o