Reviews for Capture
Yassenisawesome chapter 7 . 5/11
I would love it if you kept capture going!
See you!
I love love love the story!
Wolf77 chapter 7 . 4/13
I like the story as it is. You should keep going with it though. I want to read more!
Yeah. "Snowboarding down a mountain on an ironing board" is definitely one of the best phrases to explain Alex. XD Accurate, because it happened, appropriate, because he's a teenager and a spy, and quite a fun thing both to say and to visualize! XD

I like Eagle. He's not stupid, just a bit naive and nice. XD
*headdesk*
'Tis the problem with un- trained/coordinated groupwork. Too much talking is required, which can easily lead to hazardous-distraction.

XD
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I'm looking forward to read the new one... Please post a notice when it's post!
Wolf77 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Love it! Keep writing and update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Perfect!
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I liked the ending when Alex left the note for Yassen!
AgentBenDaniels chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Yay! Only bad guys died! Know what this means? You will NOT be killed by impalment of red hot iron spikes, three feet long, going though your arms legs and as you writhe in agony, one through the heart, the blood warm and scarlet as it flows down your soon-to-be-lifeless body. No, I'm not a torturer, this is just the well practiced threat to keep my sister out of my room. Quite effective, actually...
AgentBenDaniels chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
If you kill Yassen, (Yasha, take your pick of names.) I swear to God... Well, let's just say, it won't be nice.
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
XD I love how Yassen refers to him as Little Alex... its cute
MLM24 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Please finish this story! It is really good!
i3yassn chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I LOVE YASSEN!
Arya54 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
when will the next chapter be? this is such a good story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Ok I love u and ur awesome story. I've been looking for good yassen/Alex and kunit/Alex family no romance stories! And I found this story read it and writing a review on how awesome it was. Plz write more stories like this!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »