Reviews for Capture
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 7 . 1/19
are you going to make a sequel?
oh i think ye should!
RussianGregorovich chapter 3 . 1/9
NO!YASSEN!
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
(In connection to my other reviews on your other stories)
Wait, you, the author of possibly my new most favorited Naruto fanfics, wrote this, one of my introductions to Alex Rider and one of my top favorite AR fics?! Dude, you're AMAZING!
Riderkitty chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Really good. Keep going with the story. I think you should keep the draft of capture.(you're poll)
Yassenisawesome chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I would love it if you kept capture going!
See you!
I love love love the story!
Wolf77 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
I like the story as it is. You should keep going with it though. I want to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Yeah. "Snowboarding down a mountain on an ironing board" is definitely one of the best phrases to explain Alex. XD Accurate, because it happened, appropriate, because he's a teenager and a spy, and quite a fun thing both to say and to visualize! XD

I like Eagle. He's not stupid, just a bit naive and nice. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
*headdesk*
'Tis the problem with un- trained/coordinated groupwork. Too much talking is required, which can easily lead to hazardous-distraction.

XD
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I'm looking forward to read the new one... Please post a notice when it's post!
Wolf77 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Love it! Keep writing and update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Perfect!
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I liked the ending when Alex left the note for Yassen!
AgentBenDaniels chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Yay! Only bad guys died! Know what this means? You will NOT be killed by impalment of red hot iron spikes, three feet long, going though your arms legs and as you writhe in agony, one through the heart, the blood warm and scarlet as it flows down your soon-to-be-lifeless body. No, I'm not a torturer, this is just the well practiced threat to keep my sister out of my room. Quite effective, actually...
AgentBenDaniels chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
If you kill Yassen, (Yasha, take your pick of names.) I swear to God... Well, let's just say, it won't be nice.
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014