Reviews for A Convergence of Princesses
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/10
It is so sweet and believeable, realistic response. I don't get what Cindy meant with fairy godmother comment.
Zazo chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wow. I really liked this. It seemed to be a little OOC in the beginning, but you smoothed that out. I really like this. Please update
Juliette Grimm chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Good I like how its not focused on the grimms its more on side characters it gives you a chance to be more creative not knowing mutch about them I like how you portrade it so keep going!
Animals9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Loved it. As usual. Your stories are great and...different. I like that about them. They're fresh, new ideas. That come to life.
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Omg this was excellent. The topic was unique, your spelling/grammar was spot on, and all together, this was really cute(:

Epiphany On Toast chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
... i like the idea, but i seriously thought this would be different...

* looks around, trying not to offend anybody*

ummm... i like it...
TheGingerAvenger chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww, this was a sweet little story! )

I like how unique your stories are. How you focus on characters other than the main ones, like Titania and Oberon, Cindy and Beauty, and even Nottingham and The Little Mermaid ( I don't think anyone even thought about putting those two in the same sentence.), and give them their own stories. It's very creative. )
Lara D chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was really good. Different from what you usually write (NGHC) but I really liked it! Great job! Can't wait for the next update of NGHC!

Keep Writing!

Cool-Bean82 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this! It was cute (: Good job!
yorkie999777000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, this story is really good, truly unique!

I doubt anybody would've thought this up! Amazing, I love the way how u put their situations into reality.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Daaaaaaaawwwwwww :) That was nice. I like how you developed Beauty into a real person and didn't just stick with the stuck-up rich version of her that MB uses. One question, though. When does this take place? I mean, in Book 7, Beauty and the Beast are already split up over the Scarlet Hand. You didn't even mention the Hand in this, so maybe it takes place early in the series? Anyway, good job, and keep working on NGHC!
Blue-Eyed-Lily chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is nice. I like it! Other than that, not really sure what to say.