Reviews for A Song of Steel
Heartlit chapter 21 . 8/7
Love you story! Everything seemed to happen really naturally for our favorite pair. Looks like it's been a few years since you worked in this project so I'll say Well done! Imma just go ahead and assume they meet Dany, she wins the throne, she's charmed by Sansa, pardons Sansa and Sandor and Tyrion, and annuls the marriage. Of course then Sandor marries Sansa for real, they get Winterfell back and set Rickon up as the new lord Stark, and maybe eventually retire to Clegane's Keep - it's so charming after all! Hope you don't mind me thinking that way! Lol, you could always come and set me straight. But thank you for this gem and cheers!
eyann85 chapter 21 . 7/27
Love this '
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 21 . 7/10
I know it's been forever since this last chapter, but PLEAAASE! This is unbelievably good, it needs a proper ending!
ElizabethAQB chapter 1 . 2/8
Your writing is unbelieveble ! Absolutely extraordinary ! I've never read any ASOIAF fic , though I'm sure this will be a great start ! There are only two couples I really want to see together : Sandor and Sansa and Jaime and Brienne , so to read such a fantastic story is going yo be very nice. Also , I'm beyond positive that the grave digger is Sandor and can't wait to see him back in TWOW !
MikasaBanana chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
HEY there! you still alive ? i need the update for more SAplease! its 2015! my fingers are itchy for more SanSan
Lullyanne chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Awesome ! Seems like you perfectly understand Sansa's and Sandor's feelings and your writing is perfect ! I am in love with this story ! The next chapter please ?
Sidnika chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
I loved this story! Tyrion is so mean to Jaime! :( Are you planning on continuing this? :)
Hugor chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why you no update for years? This is horrible :( we must know the conclusion to your tale, its too delish.
StarEIz chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
legendofpanties chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
So its been like two years since you updated, so i'm guessing you abandoned this story? Oh well. I've gotten so much joy out of reading this story, and your author notes are very humble, which is unusual for a fan fiction writer.
This story was simply amazing, thank you so much for writing it!
Ellie chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Great chapter! I can see your writing improving as I read.
Tarah Draconiger chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
'll never upgrade?
darkchocol8807 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014

Leelo Forever chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
It seems you're almost done with this, it would be a shame if you stopped now! Please update soon, it's been a pleasure to read.
Rochester'sJane chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Oh sad-just realized it's been a long time since you've updated. Hope you haven't totally given it up! :-(