Reviews for How to Create OCs
Clud chapter 2 . 9/20
Funny cat oc
Sonicthepokemontrainer chapter 4 . 8/26
Could you help me with 2 oc's that I made into my series. I can't figure what personality to give them.
Le Petit Gateau chapter 19 . 8/7
I love this whole thing. It is absolutely wonderful and assured me that my characters are decent. Could you PLLEEEEEEEAAASE add a Lord of the Rings character chapter?
AnteDuelist chapter 14 . 7/19
Nvm ended up making a whole new character out of it, nice guide still
Very good!
Just have one small complaint. A really tiny one.
Since I am a guest, Ill just say it.
34C bra size at a really young age is actually a thing, and that huge of breasts indeed exist naturally, they are not so common, but perfectly possible.
I think the REAL gripe people have with that in a woman OC is when those traits are ONLY used for perfectly good looking mary sue brats with no real character traits.
You see what I mean? Only bad writers use that kind of traits these days. It is a thing that does exist. And often stories about young girls with large breasts are either for mary sues or "So beautiful everyone wants to use her" plot thing.
That is absolutely horrible.
Why people love that is beyond me.
blackcat6622 chapter 16 . 7/2
Thank you, this really helped me with creating my OC
AnteDuelist chapter 14 . 6/26
Nice guide (and I do stress the term guide no one is forcing you to adhere to these rules but it will just make your ocs more enjoyable arguable) it covers a good set of points, I think I used your guide in conjunction with another one covering this topic to make my oc but I have a question.

About cards being in the right generation I made a deck and had the ace card Exxod Master Of Guard have a strong relevance to my Duel Monsters based OC before being surprised that Exxod's structure deck came out in was 2005/2006 which is when Gx started . Though Exxod is not of a different extra deck summoning type that wasn't present in the series as well as it not being in the anime series or manga can I just get away with it? xD
Anywho what would you say I was thinking it might be alright since the effect and summoning method don't seem all that different to cards of the time like Dark Necrofear as well as it still being hit by weaknesses of the time like ''All out Attack Orders'' or ''Stop Defense'' and ''Shield & Sword'' among other spells and traps of the time that can make short work of it.
It feels balanced and not a card that is unstoppable to me but I'd like a second opinion since I would probably be impartial since I linked it to the Oc and it's a card I like for nostalgic purposes.
This is terrible, actually have some knowledge of what makes a good OC before acting like a fucking expert!
Entoan LoveStory chapter 1 . 5/1
Entoan pov:

It was just a normal day of making videos when all the sudden I hear screaming and crying out said my window, I look and its its a girl, I hurry and get my shoes on and run outside and follow her. When the girls stops on a bench I go up to her and ask what's wrong and when she looks at me she's so HOT AND AMASSING she tells me to go away but I don't I ask here what's her name she says Chevelle I ask why she is crying there's silence I ask again she said she's crying because of her boyfriend.

Chevelles pov:
I HATE my boyfriend so much his so abusive so I run out of my house crying my boyfriend Zack hates it when I leave the house but I don't care right now I stop at a bench by the park all the sudden a man comes up to me and asks what's wrong I look up I see that's IT ENTOAN, I'm trying not to fan girl I tell him to go away I don't know why but I was mad and sad but he doesn't leave then he asks my name I say Chevelle he asks me why am I crying I don't say anything Entoan asks me again I say I'm crying because of my boyfriend.
Dani Burns chapter 2 . 4/21
Don't know how late I am... but people include blood types since many people (Specifically in Japan) believe it determines a personality. Same thing for Zodiac. It's basically just an over view... hope I am not stating what has already been said :P
This is so helpful and amazing
SHIT MY ONE OC'S NAME IS HIKARU
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
thank you exactly i thought there wasnt a person in the world who thought that that glad to know there is it really annoys me when people have legendaries
not to mention when the anime had may go back in time just for an eevee egg to hatch i really didnt like that
Luna-chan01 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I know you said not to use names such as Sakura or Sapphire, but I used them as middle names. Is that ok?
Fumseck73 chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
I'd like to thanks you for that How to create OCs Guide :)

I think it may be help me in the future, even if I already try to avoid the Mary Sue character as much as I can. But you give me a new light in it :)

I only regret that you didn't do a HTTYD chapter :( Maybe in the future ?