Reviews for How to Create OCs
joerie.judong chapter 14 . 6/25
I have some questions tough

, I am really trying to create a Deck and give an ACE monster for my Yu-Gi-Oh OC the problem Most of the cards and effect monsters were introduced in GX and no I am not talking about fusion monsters but after

After some consideration I have decided to create a "Custom" Card that is combination of Neos and Dragunity. Equiping and Fusion while Fusion can be used with the ace monster without Poly Morization. To fit with the "Honor" theme the Monster is returned to the perspective owner and only send to the graveyard in certain situations.

I am still trying to balance it out and giving the atchetype some weaknesses after all even if my OC might come across as "Op" he is not stronger that tough he has the same mindset "more or less". Fusion Summoning was in Duel Monsters so it can fit right?

So my question is are Custom Cards Ok as long as they stay to the main protagonist while being balanced out.

This is the monster I am talking about by the wiki/Duos

Before you aks he is NOT related to atem or Egupt

So using Custom Cards ok? I am really trying to give this card

I found a peculiar monster that was never introduced as a card and beside the lore beside this card I have decided
ShadowKiller325 chapter 9 . 6/12
Can the partner be like a hybrid? Or a shapeshifter or skinwalker of some sort? Kind of like Maleficent's raven partner?
Angel chapter 2 . 6/12
thank you for this , i make creepypasta oc's and this really helped me get a basic idea on what to do . i did the star sign/chinese zodiac/ blood type with mine and it really spiced up my oc's and i wanted people to really get to know my characters and that was the perfect amount of detail to add for my characters
iiMeow chapter 2 . 6/7
This is really helpful~! u I've created 2 - 3 OCs with help of the info here.

But about the last section - Zodiac/Blood types, some countries associate personality type, skills, likes/dislikes, etc. with whichever you are, such as Japan, where I've read often on job applications they have you put your blood type.
~Then again, if their ethnicity isn't Japanese, I guess they wouldn't normally know/care about their blood type.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the help~!
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 10 . 5/18
HAHHAJ OVER 9000!
MizuLawliet chapter 2 . 3/25
Wow... this is the most helpful this i have ever found on the internet... FORGET WIKIPEDIA YOU ARE AWESOME
Lavada Lenore chapter 4 . 3/16
The 'Rival' archetype describes Seto Kaiba, like, word-for-word. The Sweet Girl is Serenity, the Cheerleader is Tea/Anzu, and the Ditz is Mai Kujaku/Valentine. (Because I felt the need to mention YGO).

This system really does work for most fandoms out there, especially animes. It's usually really hard to sort characters into archetypes in most lists, but this one is very helpful.
Joss chapter 11 . 3/16
You missed Shade when listing echidnas- she's in one of the Sonic DS games :)
Nyah Warren chapter 14 . 3/10
dude...if we wanna make them connected to a pharaoh/ancient Egyptian then flippin let us...nobody actuslly cares wat u think bout it anyway...so SHUT UP! There out characters, we create them how we like, back off!
Holy chapter 15 . 2/22
THIS IS NOT A FLAME!

I have a few points to argue. In the Pokémon video games, we can catch Legendaries. In my old White 2 game, I had over half a Box of them. I also had four Shinies, but about five bajillion non-Shinies.

On the naming Chapter, I have a bone to pick there. I was born in the USA, but my name is French, and my last name is Irish. I'm also descended from Dutch, Irish, Scottish, German, and...well, you get the point.

AND DESPITE ALL THAT, THIS WAS NOT A FLAME!

I apologize if it seems that way. On the flip side, however...

I agree, Sakura is an over-used name. I also agree that Pokémon characters are easy to turn into a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. I also have no problem with using this guide as an OC-creator. Now, I can be SURE not to make a perfect character.

Thank you.
laceycarmi chapter 2 . 2/14
This is honestly a little offensive. In real life, my name is a word...
Lacey
Now I feel that my name is horrible. Thank you for that. .-.
Holy chapter 19 . 2/5
May I suggest Legends of Chima, Sly Cooper, or Ninjago? I love making OC's (especially for the first two) in those shows, so this guide prevents Mary Suetom and Gary Stutom for that!
This guide really helped me out, thanks! I searched for HOURS to find something to help create an/many OC('s)!
And have you noticed more and more that the main protagonists (i.e., Laval, Ash...) are becoming Mary Sue/Gary Stu's?
Jake money chapter 16 . 1/8