Reviews for How to Create OCs
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 10 . 5/18
HAHHAJ OVER 9000!
MizuLawliet chapter 2 . 3/25
Wow... this is the most helpful this i have ever found on the internet... FORGET WIKIPEDIA YOU ARE AWESOME
Lavada Lenore chapter 4 . 3/16
The 'Rival' archetype describes Seto Kaiba, like, word-for-word. The Sweet Girl is Serenity, the Cheerleader is Tea/Anzu, and the Ditz is Mai Kujaku/Valentine. (Because I felt the need to mention YGO).

This system really does work for most fandoms out there, especially animes. It's usually really hard to sort characters into archetypes in most lists, but this one is very helpful.
Joss chapter 11 . 3/16
You missed Shade when listing echidnas- she's in one of the Sonic DS games :)
Nyah Warren chapter 14 . 3/10
dude...if we wanna make them connected to a pharaoh/ancient Egyptian then flippin let us...nobody actuslly cares wat u think bout it anyway...so SHUT UP! There out characters, we create them how we like, back off!
Holy chapter 15 . 2/22
THIS IS NOT A FLAME!

I have a few points to argue. In the Pokémon video games, we can catch Legendaries. In my old White 2 game, I had over half a Box of them. I also had four Shinies, but about five bajillion non-Shinies.

On the naming Chapter, I have a bone to pick there. I was born in the USA, but my name is French, and my last name is Irish. I'm also descended from Dutch, Irish, Scottish, German, and...well, you get the point.

AND DESPITE ALL THAT, THIS WAS NOT A FLAME!

I apologize if it seems that way. On the flip side, however...

I agree, Sakura is an over-used name. I also agree that Pokémon characters are easy to turn into a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. I also have no problem with using this guide as an OC-creator. Now, I can be SURE not to make a perfect character.

Thank you.
laceycarmi chapter 2 . 2/14
This is honestly a little offensive. In real life, my name is a word...
Lacey
Now I feel that my name is horrible. Thank you for that. .-.
Holy chapter 19 . 2/5
May I suggest Legends of Chima, Sly Cooper, or Ninjago? I love making OC's (especially for the first two) in those shows, so this guide prevents Mary Suetom and Gary Stutom for that!
This guide really helped me out, thanks! I searched for HOURS to find something to help create an/many OC('s)!
And have you noticed more and more that the main protagonists (i.e., Laval, Ash...) are becoming Mary Sue/Gary Stu's?
Jake money chapter 16 . 1/8
Created my own bakugan
tr
Ashlyn chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
This is really helpful!
Anne chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I think this guide is good but even though Slytherin is mostly viewed in the Harry Potter series. They are discriminated as evil or dark.
dragon soul45 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
How about a mega man oc'
ParadisalBitterness chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Thank y'all for this story cos I know how to create a realistic OC noooow
Oldest Soul chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
*sigh* I remember my first Mary-Sue. A self-insert, a powerhouse, a friend to all. . .

yeah. those were the good days.