Reviews for We're Only Sixteen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Sequel? *puppy dog eyes* Please?
jadebabe2000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Ahh thats a really strong message and its really easy to imagine Mikey holding all these feelings in and just letting it out in one rage. You portrayed it really well I love the dialogue. Keep writing
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Kid has a point, you know.

And why is this only a one shot? Why?! Why?! I need more.
VickieC chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Would love to see another chapter dont see mike this serious with bros love it
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
love this
prettyflower34 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That. Was. Powerful. The story was very moving, beautiful and purely amazing. It amazes me that no one seems to realize this beside Mikey, but I personally think Mikey is in character. I can imagine Mikey doing something like this one day, hoping that his friends and brothers understand that they are young and the shouldn't have to worry about dying everyday when they go topside.
Mikey's speech holds so much truth to it I find it very hard to disagree with his logic. All of it is absolutely true; they are only sixteen, they shouldn't have to get involved with fights topside because it really isn't there home, Master Splinter trained them for protecting themselves because he knew humans won't accept them because they are different, and protecting New York isn't there responsibility it just sort of happened.
It truly is amazing that Mikey seems to be the only one who gets that they are only sixteen and they are just teenagers who shouldn't have to worry about all this.
I like the ending because that is very realistic because after large swings of anger and the fact Mikey produced this emotional speech, anyone would be tired. I just hope Mikey did get the point across, after all he said, I really hope that his brothers and Casey got the message.
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i read some of the comments below and i see where they come at but yeah mikey is right, they can not save the world, nothing is wrong with relaxing sometimes. if you say casey is being right and mikey is being selfish . . i would say that even case get to slack off , why not the guys ,mike didn't say to stop protecting those ppl. . it is everyone responsabilty to do the right thing. the whole world is at fault we all know that there's alot of ppl out there that are suffering right now. . and we all can do something about it, just not on our own.
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
you should do a sequel to this story or add another chapter, showing how his brothers responded to his outburst, esp Raph. Great Story and nicely written. :)
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
...
i really wish you would have added more.
i would love to know how his brothers (Raph mostly)
would respond to this?
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
good story but a little sad
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was amazing! It was very well written and the the point was great. Interesting, well written and facisnating. Just like a good story should be. Love the idea of mikey lashing out and of somebody pointing out the fact that casey is fighting crimes with a teenagers (not that i blame him. raph is a special case)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Mikey sounds like such a wuss here. Raph's gone out with Casey plenty of times before, but this one time he does, Mikey has a problem with it. Seriously, Mikey, grow up! You're a ninja for a reason. Yeah, the people out there may not understand them for what they are, but at least they have a duty to protect them. I think you've just made Mikey a bit too OOC here.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
N Jas J chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Never knew Mikey thought so deep...This was a great story. I wonder how everyone's gonna take his sudden outburst, but great story!
HotCrossPigeon chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
wow, Mikey shows some real emotion here :) beautifully written and in character, the poor guys...