Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
ygbsm chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Okay, that chapter was full of awesomeness. Major gun battle,RPGs, exploding Fulcrum agent shredding Jeeps, Sarah's driving, boat escapes,and scariest of all, Chuck discovering he's Sarah's boyfriend. Oh and that whole explanation of Bryce's to at least clue us in to what this is all about. Holy crap, how did you get that all into like a 15 minute scene?

Two chapters left? I think I'm going to miss this au.

Great job.
Reyes9 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Great chapter but only two left? That's to bad. I was hoping this one would be much longer. Maybe you do a follow-up?
jinxed97 chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
You and your cliffhangers. Great chapter. Like how Chuck took charge and was willing to do what was necessary to save the innocent, even if it is Bryce.
Paladinobr chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
The addition of Bryce here on the island was a surprise for me. Waiting to find out more about what he was doing there maybe now we have some answers. However with Bryce with Chuck and Sarah it will impossible for Chuck/Sarah to have their conversation, lol.
Michael66 chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Cliffhanger indeed.

Actually, a double. Does your Bryce know Sarah? Well, at least Chuck and Sarah are already on the right track.
doc2or chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
I just knew as soon as you mentioned a prisoner with a hood on that it would be the douche bag. At least it gives you someone to use for shark bait.

I did think that Chuck shooting the pirate was a bit over the top here but other than that a very enjoyable chapter.

Any more 'one thing led to another' episodes and I really don't think they will need that 'talk' anymore. lol

Katsumara chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Yet another awesome chapter here, nV. Keep up the awesome work.
jaytoyz chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Another solid chapter. Really great storytelling that leaves me wanting more. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us. Bryce? Yikes! JT
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
All of the semi-deserted islands with hot blondes and hot nerds containing magnetic wi-fi signals in all of the oceans in all of the world, and Bryce Larkin just happens to be held hostage on this one.

I did not see that one coming. I love this story just for its twists and turns and intrigue and the fact that I don't know what's going to happen next, but it's going to be crazy. My one qualm with it is Chuck pulling the trigger like he did in this chapter. It's explained in the story, and written well, but I just feel it's out of character for Chuck based on canon to be capable of making that shot, emotionally. Doesn't detract from my enjoyment one bit, though.

Thanks for that awesome read, and I can't wait to see what kind of monkey wrench Bryce throws in the gears!
Mobi Cobbult chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
"there wasn't a safer way to do that?"

Seriously Chuck, wth? I loved it, ninja.

I missed the desired suspense with the rope bridge but i think that was probably my own fault. Sometimes getting caught up in a story I start to skim to find out whats going to happen next. By the time I realized the rope bridge had almost killed chuck I was too far into the next segment for me to enjoy a good panic. Sometimes I hate myself. I guess what I'm trying to say is can you invent a writing technique to make sure i slow down and catch everything already? Really? woudl that be too much to ask.

Another really good chapter. Thanks for writing it.
Polyphoenix chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Another great chapter. For a second I was wondering if you were going to go all "Lost" on us. One glimpse of a smoke monster and I was prepared to...well...probably keep reading actually.

Can't wait to see the interaction between Bryce/Chuck/Sarah next chapter. Can definitely see why you didn't define their relationship now. Guess with the ending coming up fast we won't really get to see Bryce turn too much of the charm on though. Of course Chuck will be a bit different now that Bryce is around. Less sure of himself perhaps? He's Chuck after all...and that's Bryce over there.

Still, we know who gets the girl in the end.

So many storylines to tie up!
ersk4 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Another enjoyable and intriguing chapter. And the end is coming soon? It seems there are a lot of things to resolve here, including THE talk between Chuck and Sarah. But I have faith that you will resolve everything happily for our favorite couple as you have done that with the rest of your stories. Looking forward to the end. Also, how is the cover for this story going?
wassupchuck chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Another great chapter, I hope bryce make a move on Sarah, she puts him in his place, and she "defines" her relation with Chuck. If Bryce trys more than that you should have let the bad guys shoot him!
BDaddyDL chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
I was just wondering if Bryce was going to be in this story.

Voila, here he is. I like how your building the relationship, and I wonder how Bryce will mix in. I know it will be fun.
Jonny Napalm chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
NIce! Larkin turns up... and now shenanigans will ensue. As always Ninja... it's a pleasure to read your work. Keep it up.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »