Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
coreymon77 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
another great chapter. Plenty of Charah to be had, which I definitely enjoyed. Hopefully they will stop ignoring the 300-pound gorilla in the room and start embracing it soon.

Also, "We've got crabs!". I cracked up when I read that and Chuck's reaction. XD

until next time,

coreymon77
Paladinobr chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Good chapter. I'm wondering how there is wi-fi if they are on a desert island and I'm waiting for their conversation about the gorilla in the room, lol.
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Another great chapter, thanks for the update!

Am fully expecting a pigs head to be found in the forest at some point! Loved the fact that Sarah doesn't scream in terror, she yells in surprise. Reminds me of Chuck Norris.

Looking forward to more, but don't want this story to end! It's too good! :)
Jonny Napalm chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
With every entry this story gets more and more engaging. Great work.
ygbsm chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Loved this chapter, but I have no idea how you're planning on getting from here to everything tied up in just a few chapters. I'm thinking that's probably a good indication of how well you do this,so keep up the good work.

I'd like to point something out that I really like about Chuck and Sarah in this story, while neither one of the is anything less than competent by themselves, they are great as a team. Each has weaknesses in the other's strengths, and vice versa. Not sure if you planned that but it turned out "awesome".

Favorite line from this chapter, "We've got crabs!"

Favorite image, two crabs playing tug of war with a bikini top while topless Sarah looks on.

Just sayin' ;-)
beowulfschaeffer chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Please don't take this as negative criticism of an excellent chapter, but I think you may have switched the color of their bracelets in the last part of the chapter.
wassupchuck chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Wow, cliffy! can't wait for more. Thanks
vinh chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
lol...excellent update, esp the ending.
Nervert chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Sex in the water supply! I have to say, that gave me a good laugh even before Chuck pointed it out. Still loving all the detail. I could read this kind of thing all day; keep it coming.
Chkgun93 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
This is fast becoming one great story.

Another excellent chapter.
Doc in Oz chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
A deserted island, a man shaped cave...

So, Mr. Bond. What do you think of my little ...sorry. Wrong movie...

Sharks with “wi-fi”...
Mobi Cobbult chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Honestly, I don't understand his shock at finding wifi. Starbucks naturally would have found a place to setup on an uncharted Island.

But for reals. Another very entertaining story. "In hindsight..." Oops.

Keep them coming
ersk4 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Well one thing keeps leading to another in this story...and in so many different ways. The surprising development with Chuck's phone at the end of this chapter was completely unexpected You really got me with that one. And only a "few chapters" left? I was hoping for more than a few as I'm really enjoying this story!
tshdow chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
nice chapter thanks. )
sillyrabbitp chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Another great chapter. Keep the One thing led to another's coming no pun intended.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »