Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
JuJus chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
What an action packed chapter. Speargun what a way to go! Interesting how Chuck knew how to handle a gun so well, and I'm guessing that no matter how many shut em ups you play they're not going to teach you that! Sarahs plan for escape is wonderfully bonkers, great.
Doc in Oz chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Holy Crap! That was edge-of-the-office-chair-exiting!
awelle chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
I love this story. It feels so different and original with both Chuck and Sarahs background changed so much and yet I completely still buy them as Chuck and Sarah.

The action is great and I like the way you create suspense, but I also love quieter scenes very much and hope there will be some time to breath for the characters soon. Maybe when they are sitting on the ground of the ocean with their sunken boat and oxygen to go? :D
atcDave chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Well I'm really glad you got back to this. Very fun action. Loved the spear gun, I'd completely forgotten about it, but it occurred to me the moment Garret made his threat about shooting. I mean its a high seas adventure with pirates, Someone has to get shot with a spear gun, right?

Its kind of fun to have a more civilian version of Sarah that's still deadly. Chuck actually surprised me more, that he would be useful in a fight. But why not, it was all great fun.
ygbsm chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter, I was wondering how you were getting them out of that.

I'd like to say it's refreshing to see a characterization of Chuck and Sarah in which neither are trained killers, but both are capable of acts of self defense that include lethal options. That said you made a point of mentioning that Chuck handled the AK with familiarity and I'm hoping you explain that, as the normal video game excuse really has never cut it.

Can't wait to see how the plan to escape works, followed by how they get the case back. By the way "struck by a meteor through the power of wishful thinking." Awesome! (Sorry if I got the quote wrong phone won't let me go back and check.)
Reyes9 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter. Update soon.
Michael66 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter! Just a tad short.

Yeah, about Chekhov's gun. I've seen such props used in stories, where you, the reader, will believe that it will be used. But the knife, unmentioned, sitting next to the gun, is used instead. Sneaky b*stards, them writers.
jinxed97 chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Where is Chuck and the missle launcher. So expected Sarah to see a sinking ship. Great chapter though...
jaytoyz chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Another chapter of awesomeness...yeah, I just said it. I'm really having fun watching you put Chuck and Sarah through heck(not quite rough enough to be considered hell) as they begin to notice their emerging feeling for each other. Looking forward to the next update. JT
Paladinobr chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Very good chapter. I liked that Sarah trusted at Chuck at least to tell him that Sarah is not her real name but I'd like to see Chuck trying to learn her real name at the future. Poor Chuck he'd be con by Sarah's father, somethings never change, lol. I can't hardly wait for the next chapter.
Shananigan chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Uhoh...
Shananigan chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Uhoh...
Speedhoven chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Oh no!

You can't just end it there, that's just cruel. Seriously, I need more to satisfy my huge appetite. Actually, I'm gonna go finally review Frontier for the extra motivation ;)

-SH
jojobevco chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Great Chapter!
Polyphoenix chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Oh cruel, cruel cliffhanger.

I have to say, I found this story's way of removing Sarah's father from the equation to be rather genius. Quite the use of the con man angle, but completely in character for him.

Very much intrigued about what's in the case and what's going on with the sunken boat, the plane, and Bryce Larkin. Completely in the dark at this point...which I'm sure is intentional.

So, a pair of guns, Chuck with no Intersect, and Sarah with no CIA training. Dun, dun, dun...

Wonderful chapter, as always.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »