Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
chucksboxers chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
GPS but not the Intersect huh? Innnnnteresting...
chucksboxers chapter 2 . 7/17/2020
Captain Jack will get you high tonight! Sorry couldn’t resist.
Very interesting plot here!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 14 . 11/4/2019
On a re-read, you know what's coming. This is still a great action scene.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 12 . 11/3/2019
Get back to digging! Wait that was mean. The story is exciting even if Bryce is saved.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 9 . 11/3/2019
Chekhov - Chuck and Sarah chemistry is a Chekhov's gun that must be fired. Using a speargun like that... There's nothing wrong with what you did here.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 8 . 11/3/2019
The Raiders and Star Wars quotes throughout have been a great gag. The only "problem" with this one is I want to keep ready right now.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
This story started with the idea that Sarah works as a diver for a salvage company. She really takes out mobsters. It's fun either way.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 5 . 11/3/2019
The last time I read this was eight years ago. It's still a lot of fun. First with Sarah's flirty personality that keeps messing with Chuck's head. Then with Chuck bumbling into the events of this story, trusting people who he doesn't know well and knows they don't always stay between the lines, but who he can tell are the only people he can trust.
Berksboy chapter 15 . 7/5/2018
Good and original story, it took me a while to get into it but then once I did, had difficulty leaving it alone.
No angst, Did involve a few from the show which are all likeable characters, especially Chuck, Sarah and Jack, who I liked in the show anyway, Larkin is in it but doesn't know Sarah so it's all good so don't panic.
Two of the best bits where the conversations between C/S and Ellie or should I say Sarah and Ellie and C/S and Ellie.
A few spelling errors but nothing major, thanks NinjaVanish for this, will take a look at the sequel, although it's not finished.
dscncarter chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I've been waiting for that spear gun...and I cried at the meteor bit, laughing my butt off. Bravo
A.C chapter 13 . 10/6/2017
This story is phenomenal! loved this chapter especially for the "Shes not my girlfriend" part. I could here yvonne strahovski in my head saying the reply to not being Chuck's girlfriend. I read that part like ten times because it completely captured chuck and Sarah. You are awesome and thanks so much for this story
cavemenftw chapter 15 . 2/23/2017
Oh man, I forgot about the ending. It is a treasure hunting adventure. Excellent.
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 2/23/2017
This is such a good story. I have read this and the sequel before but it was a while ago and I am totally engrossed in this all over again. A Chuck and Sarah treasure hunting series in this universe would be amazing.
Spawn Hades chapter 15 . 1/28/2017