Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
lucky713 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Looks here's quite a mystery cooking up. I wonder what else they'll find in the wreck and if it was just a diversion so that Ted can steal from Chuck the way he did from his dad.
jojobevco chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Good Chapter
Eby chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Please continue on! I love this story!
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
the plot thickens...Something fishy is definitely going on here. Loved the C/S banter and flirting. Hope to see more of a developing romance soon!

Shananigan chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Great fic! I can't wait to see what's going on with the wreck.
atcDave chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Best chapter yet. I love the first real mystery with the body. I also love that you're updating fast!
Reyes9 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Good chapter. Looking forward to next.
Polyphoenix chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Fun twist and looking forward to a little mystery. Curious to see how Bryce Larkin is going to fit in and if he's actually going to have a past with Sarah in this AU.

Great banter and dialogue as always. Always fun to read and always looking forward to the next chapter.
ersk4 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
When I was a kid, I often dreamed of going on treasure hunts. And not being able to do so for real, I looked around for whatever stories or shows or movies that I could find that involved treasure hunting. And now, having a story about two of my favorite fictional characters (Chuck & Sarah) on a treasure hunt...well, that's just like finding a treasure! With every chapter, I get taken back to some fond times of my youth. Thank you for that!
jaytoyz chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
The little story that could...keep me waiting for more! Due to my lack of proper fuel for my time machine, I'm forced to wait, just like the rest of the normal humans, for the next chapter. Which will be even greater than this great chapter...and which you're super busy writing even as I'm plunking away at these keys...and which we'll all be fortunate enough to read...VERY SOON, RIGHT? JT
MasterPoe chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Loving the story so far, but can I call a spade a spade and inquire if America Shaftoe will be making an appearance?
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Aah, so the plot thickens!

The air of mystery surrounding the plane crash and the falsified report has really got me hooked, can't wait for the next chapter - thanks for the update :)
evilredknight chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Umm... I know this is an adventure. And I'm not expecting ultra realism, but...

What the hell is Sarah doing diving solo(no dive buddy)?

Going down alone? Stupid.

Going down to 180 feet alone? Really stupid.

Going down to 180 feet to enter a wreck(full penetration) that you have no real knowledge of? Really, really stupid.

Diving to 180 feet to enter a wreak, on what appears to be a single cylinder(tank) system? Do I even have to say it?

I don't mean the following to sound rude, or to flame you. Do you know about diving? Did you research it? Are you aware of what her bottom time is at 180 feet? Is she following the rule of thirds? Is she carrying a sidemount bottle? What is Sarah's certification?

If you haven't check out Wiki's page on wreak diving. I's simple, but easy to understand, and inclusion of some of these detals would make for a better read. I think so anyways...

I think you should at least have included a 'red shirt' on the crew so Sarah wasen't diving alone. How 'bout Lester or Jeff? Or if you really want to 'red shirt' someone? ...Emit. 8D

I LOVE the story, I just want a LITTLE more realism on the diving side to make it work.

Thank you for writing.
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
heh, that was cute! Oh, and Sarah in a bikini, I always approve of that! :)

Chuck and Sarah are adorable, keep up the great work!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
hehehehe, Sarah's introduction was great! Talk about a great meet cute! Their banter is adorable! Definitely looking forward to plenty of fluffy stuff and to seeing Chuck and Sarah's relationship and romance develop!

438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »