Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
hmm, this could be fun. Looking forward to how you introduce Sarah.

until next time,

coreymon77
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
As with all of your stories, this is fast becoming one of my favourites! I am loving your characterisations of Chuck, Sarah and Jack and am looking forward to the next installment :)
Shadowda chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This story is going great, I like the concept so far, and the banter between Chuck and Sarah is excellent, cannot wait to read more
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter...
AgentInWaiting chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Sarah does not play video games.

Sarah owns a bikini patterned after the American flag.

Yeah, she's still perfect. Looks like this is shaping up to be a great story for the summer.
Hypnotoad chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Intriguing and interesting start - enjoying the chuck/sarah moments so far. And good commentary on Manila, having been there myself (heat, traffic, drinking water, etc), I thought they were spot on.
Jace chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Outstanding story concept! I like the follow through as well. I really like that you kept the characters as likeable versions of the ones we know and love.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to more Charah, as the plot goes on.

Thanks for a very enjoyable story, and I look forward to many more chapters. Keep up the great work.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this is such a great story! Really refreshing the way you've altered Chuck and Sarah's lives. Their banter is incredibly entertaining! Not only is this fun to read, but the mystery of it all has me interested. I wonder if the Intersect will be somehow included into the story; Zork already is :)

Keep it going!
ygbsm chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
This story is just a blast. Love the characterizations of Sarah and Jack. Interested to see where you're going with Chuck.

And let's face it, the sheer genius in wardrobe choices for Sarah, first a wet tshirt followed by a red white and blue bikini, awesome.

Great job so far can't wait for the next update.
Paladinobr chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Good chapter! Poor Chuck, he's so shy and Sarah is always teasing him, ehhehe. I'm curious to know what the numbers mean. I liked that Chuck's past is a little different from the show. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
AdmiralK chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Fantastic job with this story. Your Chuck and Sarah interactions are as all ways simply wonderful.
Speedhoven chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Everything just keeps on getting better and better. I wish I knew how you do it.

Jack is absolutely perfect and I love Sarah making Chuck squirm. Chuck geeking out on the ROV was fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with the whole Bryce and Zork -thingy. Also really digging out your update speed so far.

-SH
riparian chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Thanks for these very quick updates. Haha, I love Chuck's nervousness and Sarah's boldness. Looking forward to the next chapter.
zipfe chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
great chapter, thanks for the quick update

looking forward to more