Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
ersk4 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I enjoyed the Chuck/Sarah interplay and it's nice to have Jack Burton as a "normal" guy instead of a con man. Although you could still do that! And what is Bryce up to? There's fun and mystery in here. I like that. And good for Chuck for foiling Bryce's cheating setup and punching him. I liked that too. I'm looking forward to more. And one nitpick: proximity means close. So writing "close proximity" is redundant. Yes, I know, I'm being a mean nitpicker but the "close proximity" error has always bothered me! Great story!
Katsumara chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Yet another intriguing chapter here, NV. Really looking forward in the direction this takes.
atcDave chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I like that Bryce's e-mail seems to be nothing about the Intersect, interesting change-up. I like this version of Sarah a lot. Jack is intriguing; you've suggested he may be a bit of a scoundrel, but mostly he's hard to read.
uplink2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Another great chapter. You create an amazing reality that brings the reader right into the scene or in this case onto the boat. I love the banter between Chuck and Sarah. Jack knows his daughter but seems to sense something different about Chuck and I get the feeling he is ever so slightly pushing those two together. Not that they need it as the attraction certainly seems to be there at least on Chuck's part. But I believe on Sarah's as well as she probably would have stopped teasing him by now if she wasn't at least somewhat attracted to him.

But it sounds like we may be heading towards a Jacqueline Bisset scene from The Deep with Sarah in her bikini and diving gear. Are you planning on the infamous white T-shirt diving scene as well? lol

Interesting how you changed the douchebag's role in all this slightly. No past with Sarah which I'm glad for but somehow it seems that his coordinates will probably lead to the answers to the questions we will get next chapter. Can't wait for that. But I expect somehow dirtbag Larkin will end up screwing up Chuck's life again.

Anyway its been a great read so far.
jaytoyz chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
The schnook sat in front of the monitor, a shit eating grin plastered on his face. Shaking his head, he logged on so he could leave a review for the chapter he'd just read. Trying to find the perfect descriptors for the fun he'd just experienced, he momentarily lost himself in the mental picture of Sarah in the old red, white and blue...a sudden blast of patriotism suddenly filling him...or, maybe it was something else that caused him to envision the blond, from many differant angles, filling the bikini perfectly. Shaking his head to clear it, he went back to the rest of the chapter...wondering what the hell 'B. the D.B.' had done this time and what was ahead. Pausing, he realized that he'd been rambling and decided to sign off with his usual...'can't wait for the next update'. Can't wait for the next update. JT
lucky713 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Interesting AU you came up with for the whole Bryce/Jill betrayal situation.

Love this story!
JuJus chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Curiouser and curiouser with Bryces email, but he's still the original rat bastard. Good to see somethings never change.
Grey Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Another interesting chapter as the plot is starting to thicken, eh?
number1don chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
You think you can make Chuck not so much of a pussy. Kind of girly so far, man him up a tad.
AgentInWaiting chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Ok, I'm reading, reviewing, and definitely having fun! It's going to be interesting to see how you handle character growth for Sarah as she seems basically perfect.
Paladinobr chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Very funny this chapter, :) Sarah, Chuck and Jack together, this can't end well,lol. Waiting for the next chapter.
zipfe chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
great chapter, thanks for the update

cant wait for more
ne71 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Loving this so far. Favorite quote of the chapter:

"Get a move on dad," she shouted. "We're burning this poor guy's money, and he already spent a thousand bucks on a phone."

I like the version of Sarah you have here. Completely OOC so far, but she works really well within the confines of the story.

It's a small detail, but I also like Chuck's "Let me say that a different way. That's a little personal" line. Interesting to see Chuck not only holding back on a piece of information, but being forceful about it.

Really curious to see how the story unfolds. So far, it's terrific. Nice work.

Nick
ersk4 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Hey, this was a fun chapter. And I was expecting Sarah's father but he certainly added to the fun. Looking forward to more!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »