Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
Polyphoenix chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
MOAR!

Like everything else you write, it's always a fun read. Love that Sarah speaks geek and can't wait to see the future banter between them. Perhaps a frak or two? The marriage proposal was so absurdly Chuck. Excellent so far and can't wait to see more.
jaytoyz chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Well...if this story is writing itself, I can honestly say that i hope it picks up the pace...I could read lots more...lots and lots more. Great story so far and can't wait for the next update. JT
Speedhoven chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Oh god, it just keeps on getting better. The banter between Chuck and Sarah was absolutely perfect; I loved every bit of it. Sarah quoting Star Wars was fun and Jack Walker was great as ever!

I'm anxious to read more.

-SH
Speedhoven chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
How'd you even come up with the idea?

Anyway, I'm loving the story already. Mr. Roark was just like in the show and I can't wait to see more of him. TSA Agent Daniel Shaw...fantastic! Hopefully there will be plenty of Sarah and bikinis in the future ;)

Do you think you will be having any more Recruits previews before you release the first chapter?

-SH
riparian chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Thanks for not keeping us waiting on this chapter! Superb as always. I have always enjoyed your characterization of Sarah in any form. Update soon. I love how chuck was trying to be a gentleman.
Sandson41 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Good fun so far. One wonders if/when we'll see more of Zork.

I like the scenario a lot. It seems a remarkably plausible AU to me. Chuck and Sarah are both different enough to be different, but similar enough to remain engaging. Jack doesn't seem to have changed at all.

Only chapter 2 and we've already had a wet t-shirt scene! Respect.
reptile 97 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I really like where this story is headed

Please give chuck scuba lessons.

Thanx for the story its awsome
ygbsm chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Ok, haven't laughed that hard in a while. The interaction between Chuck and Sarah is some of the most fun I've read. Can't wait for the next round.
Doc in Oz chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
OK, I know this is gonna get me kicked out of cannon fodder school, but. Sarah Walker quoting, and knowing she’s quoting, is ... nice. It’s a hell of a nice change.

Nice flick to The Deep. Can we get a Jaws quote? You’re gonna need a bigger something...
atcDave chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This is a fun summer sort of story! Easily one of the funniest Chuck/Sarah first encounters I've read. This take on Sarah seems more animated, less stoic than we normally get; yet the energetic, tough, but slightly shy/naive mood feels about right for an S4 Sarah. Chuck seems mainly overwhelmed from beginning to end; which I guess, is fitting!
uplink2 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
What a fun chapter. I love funny, spunky, nerdy and unabashed Sarah. She is a joy and I love Chuck's ineptitude around her. Got a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this one.

Loved Jack recognizing that Chuck was trying to be a gentleman. That makes a good first impression on a dad, believe me lol.

Anyway can't wait till next time!
tss1950 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This was a fun chapter to read. I loved the star wars references and Chuck's proposal. I really like what you are doing with Sarah. It is wonderful to see her as outgoing, confident, and funny instead of overly serious. Keep up the good work.
FredoTheChimp chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Chuck is so going to "trifle" with Sarah... Just sayin!

Liking this story a lot, very different but some of the same. Now when is he going to play some Zork... I'll keep following.
Grey Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
At first I wasn't going to read this story, the title really didn't catch my with no new updates on, the stories I do read, I said what the hell an gave it a shot.

And I'm glad I did, it's good thios is a really good story.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »