Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
PrincessRachel13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great start. I love it!
riparian chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Kinda strange but I like it. Your AU stories are awesome. Looking forward to an update.
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Good start. I'm curious to see if this story will have the intersect and how Sarah will meet Chuck. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Interesting idea. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
ersk4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
OK, I'm hooked. If we can't get "Frontier," this will certainly be an interesting story. Looking forward to more and glad to find out that there won't be any more Shaw in the story.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great start to the story, look forward to more.
phaia chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hope Chuck knows that when he arrives in Manila he'll get a city crammed with 20 million people instead of beaches, lol. Not that its a terrible place, just not the tropical paradise that we like to tell tourists about heh.

Anyway, interesting start. I love me a good treasure hunt. And I hope this adventure lets you escape writer's block.
ZombieBryce chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great chapter, I'm finding myself liking these AU type stories more than canon ones of late.

So is going to be more Uncharted: Walker's Fortune or The Deep?
jojobevco chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh, poor Chuck, he's really stumbled into it this time, and with no idea what's going on, at all.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ok...where to begin...ah, yes , the biginig. Great introduction for a side piece...what? I can't help it if I'm still waiting for that Chuck/Sarah/bunker sequel...back to what ever I was babbling about...oh yeah, great introduction to a new AU. Looking forward to seeing where you take us and how you introduce the soon to be love of Chuck's life. Really looking forward to the next update.

As an after thought, being the self-proclaimed 'king of Shate', I must admit that, while enjoying seeing Shaw toiling along in obscurity I can't help but invision more...Shaw being sucked into an engine of a commercial jet? Or, you did mention marine salvage company...Shaw gets sent to the Phillipines and , while diving meets a large shark or, even more fun, a giant squid that makes him it's bitch...sorry, gotta go. JT
Grey Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nice start. I'm looking forward to more of this story.
zipfe chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
nice start, looking forward to a Sarah-coming-out-of-the-ocean scene :-)
tastefullyqueer chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Nice start. :) I'm hooked.

PS: Manila is spelled with one 'L' only. :)
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This story sounds awesome! With Casey as the glorified secretary and all. I can't wait for more!
JuJus chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Like it! Looking forward to seeing where you take it next
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »