Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
Lonny J chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
Man, that was fun. I think that is one of the most interesting AUs I've found. Really, really liked it. Thanks.
Lord al'Thor chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Great end to a GREAT story. I am so surprised at how much I enjoyed this AU. It is easily one of the best written and most escapist enjoyable stories on this site. Thank you so much for it.
Lord al'Thor chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
I have no idea what you were unhappy with when you wrote this chapter. It was phenomenal. From the ridiculously gooey opening scene with Chuck and Sarah to the ending cliffy with the lesser half of Walker Salvage this chapter was chock full of awesome. So sad there is only one more to go.
Lord al'Thor chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Damn. This is just getting better as it goes along and I'm realizing we're nearly at the end. The jungle dialogue with Bryce is as exceptional - particularly the girlfriend bit (hilarious) and the Jill bit. I like this Bryce. The last paragraph may have been my favorite. Something MUCH better then one thing leading to another. I'm such a sap.
Lord al'Thor chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Top notch banter once again. As noted previously your Sarah is much different than canon but she compliments Chuck so nicely. I did NOT expect a BFL (Bryce Freakin' Larkin) appearance either so well done there. My first quibble with your story is the ease with which Chuck seemed to take a life but that is my issue. This is a stated AU after all. Well done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
I love it when one thing keeps leading to another. I'm also not surprised at all to find they aren't alone on the island. Looks like some more action ahead. Such a fun story.
Lord al'Thor chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Explosive. Literally AND figuratively. Loved this chapter. They kicked ass and survived. Now, stranded on an island, they get with the sex. Good for them. Although they say relationships built off adrenaline filled sex never last. What do they know.
Lord al'Thor chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Good for Sarah. I always enjoy an unorthodox takeout. If say that qualifies. This action is really done well and I imagine it's just getting started. What with blowing up the boat and all. Good update.
Lord al'Thor chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Should've known that POS would be making another appearance. And again, this Sarah is so much more open - I love it. A feeling I do NOT share with cliffhangers.
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Excellent across the board. Some flirtatious banter, a "hooker" moment and the inevitable Burton...err...Walker betrayal. Fun read.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter. The Charah fan in me rejoices. I'm a sucker for it when it is done well and in this chapter it was. Done well that is. Very well. As stated previously your version of Sarah is so different and yet still easily the Sarah we love. Well done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
I know next to nothing about diving but I think I'd pass the class after reading this chapter. Good stuff for sure. Oh and the rest of the chapter was good too.
Lord al'Thor chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
More fun flirtation. I really like this Sarah. Different from spy Sarah but still how I could envision her becoming if her life turned out this way. Well done for that.
Lord al'Thor chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Nice little tweak of canon there with the email. I also like this Sarah Walker. Not nearly as closed off as in most stories (and canon) and able to spar with Chuck quip for quip. Much fun thus far.
Lord al'Thor chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
You are a man of your word. Not only Sarah but Sarah in a bikini (well top anyway) oh my. I must say I'm really enjoying this story thus far. It is well written and the dialogue is exceptional.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »