Reviews for Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure
Grey Alchemist chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Okay, apparently I didn't review the last six chapters. Sorry, but I just read them all through to the end recently. This is the third AU I've read from you and you've done it again. This was a very entertaining story and that was a nice ending.
NickyR chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
This review is a little late, but I l loved this story. One of my all time favorite AU's. Thank you for your hard work. I loved that Sarah and chuck can. Ow persue what they really want to do w/ their lives. I also loved how you ended, I can see a part two I the future ;)
kkalyak327 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I love this story so much, you couldn't even begin to understand. Your writing is great, your plot is great, and now I'm coming closer and closer to the end of the story and I don't want it to be over. Awesome story!
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OK, not sure how this story slipped past me, but now I have to read it. This is definitely original. Looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
Sarah Sam chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
A great Chuck and Sarah and a tolerable Bryce. A great story ninja. I really enjoyed it as usual. Thanks.
sro482 chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Great story. I would love to see another story with the characters being the same way you portrayed in this story and going on another adventure. I really enjoyed this story from being to end and hope you keep writing great storys for Chuck seeing how the 5th season will be the last year of Chuck.
esardi chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
Thank you for this great story ninja. I still say you left this wide open for a sequel. I do think however, that it was not paranoia at all concerning his inability to get work. It would not be very surprising if Beckman was not behind it. However, I would not put it past Decker to have his dirty little hands involved some how.

Again Kudos to you for another entertaining and very well written story. BTW are you ever going to write a sequel for Chuck vs. the Bunker? The prequel was fantastic as I am sure that would be the same for a sequel. Again thank you for this wonderful story. I hope to hear from you again soon.
esardi chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Well that went well didn't it? At least they got Casey backing them up. Bryce is going to be able to open the case, however; I have a strong feeling that the mobsters are going to deal without having to pay anything.

You are really pushing the envelope here. I am just wondering how much you could cram into one chapter. I am not feeling that great about the situation that Chuck and Sarah are currently involved in.

Either way you have setup on hell of a concluding chapter. The only good thing was that they seem to get together on the relationship front. I have to ask at this point are you setting us up for a sequel. I will find out soon, I guess.
esardi chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
OK I can tolerate your Bryce if he is not a PLI. Damn your Chuck is dense but your Sarah seems to ground him and snap him out of any potential stupor. That was a very exciting and fast paced chapter. I really enjoyed it.

Well I guess Bryce is not much of a douche bag in this story. By the way Chuck miscounted when he said he only killed two people. I think he took many more out with that explosion at the docks. I hope they all realize that Teddy will be lurking around soon and they better be ready for him when he comes calling.

Chuck should be thinking of Sarah when they make any decision and that includes going back to Burbank. I am glad he realized that. She is a great girl and deserves the best from him.
esardi chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
You are a dog and you know it. The least you could have done is have one of the bad guys cut his ear off or something. Well that was exciting to say the least.

Chuck is not so innocent after all. He is not afraid to shoot someone if he has to. My thoughts were Larkin was the one responsible for the Wi-Fi. Man these pirates are something else if they have these capabilities. However, once again I am thinking Fulcrum and Teddy being involved.

The way I see it, the douche was sent to recover the R-7. There was a shoot out on the plane. Larkin knew he could not recover the thing that is why he sent Chuck the coordinates. I do believe he might have sent him the intersect as well. While looking for the R-7 Bruce um I mean Bryce got caught. And just as fate would have it was Chuck who saved his miserable life.

Fun time ahead for them indeed. Chuck will probably be tempted to shoot the bastard. I know I would be. Great fun chapter by the way.
esardi chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
Talk about a cliffhanger! Geez that island seems to have everything. What I do not understand I why they are avoiding the 500 pound gorilla in the room. They have made love twice now and the last time Sarah initiated it, or was it both times? Anyway it would seem to be a topic of conversation they both should have.

As for their discovery at the end it would seem to me that Ted Roark, the CIA or NSA is somehow involved in that island. Now that they have Wi-Fi I am sure they may find the source. My guess is that maybe the dirt bag is near by. He was the one that sent the coordinates to Chuck. I am sure he probably had something to do with all those dead bodies on the plane.

Yep my guess would be that Chuck's nemesis is about to appear.
esardi chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Well here is some more sugar to help your diabetes along. That was a fantastic chapter. In my opinion the best yet in this story. Your Sarah and Chuck characters in this story are very much as I perceived them if they had met some other way.

They blend as a team so well. They have each others backs and I really enjoyed the way she fights for Chuck even though they have met only a recently. Their references to different movies given a particular situation add that comic relief that makes your story so special.

However, your ending was simply perfect. Thunder roared somewhere out over the water and a gust tumbled the zodiac in on top of them. Sarah lay half-on top of him, when the dust had settled, chewing her lip. "You know, when I stopped you earlier... it wasn't... it didn't seem like you were finished kissing me."

"Yeah," Chuck said. "I wasn't."

"Good. I wasn't finished kissing you either."

Their lips met. The rain drummed above them on the underside of the Zodiac. One thing led to another.

I will take that ending any day.
esardi chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
That is one hell of a plan that Sarah came up with. On a positive note, Sarah killed that bastard Garret. Hell even Chuck got onto the action by killing someone else.

Well I must say that you did an excellent job getting them out of that situation. I thought that Sarah could take out Garret, but I was not sure how she would manage to save Chuck. Very interest and actually believable the way you explained it.

On the down side the bad guys have the case. I still say that dear old Teddy had something to do with Garret showing up when h did. Now unto the next chapter to read how they are going to sink the boat and escape this trap.
esardi chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
That asshole Garrett is turning out to be a real pain is the ass. Is he working with the Armenians? Otherwise I do not know how the hell he got there at all. Well you certainly left them in a tight squeeze.

Oh damn I forgot about dear old Teddy. I am sure he could get Garret and anyone else to join that expedition. I do not know why but I have a feeling that either the CIA or NSA is soon going to be involved real soon.
Cary chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Thanks for the wonderfull story, please get back the Sarah vs the Bunker story line. Really all of your writing is very, very good.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »