Reviews for Changing Pace
ajstar chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Are you going to update soon?
Veuve Noir chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
very good
M. Tainelli chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Great chapter !
RamyFan1981 chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
I'm with Ricky. I miss the ruthless Amy too! Thanks for updating. She could have calmed down a bit but still be able to handle her own. What about Adrian and Ben's last meeting? What happened to them? Wasn't he choking her? And his orders to kill Nora?
BrandyWine97-64 chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
I love ur story i am so addicted please update soon (:
M. Tainelli chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
i totally agree with you! cause i say that all the time idk how some of these actors/actresses got this job because seriously some of them do suck and they should move it and maybe make a spin off of it where they show their adult lives. lol i seriously thought i was the only one feeling like this.
Riverbkstar chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Daren Kagasoff who plays Ricky on Secret Life has begun filming a new show on Fox with Emma Roberts and Greg Sulkin called Delirium! A tv show based on the book series where Love is banned and Alex's character fals in love with a girl about to be cured of love!
Daren's character Alex is in a vote right now! He has to win! To help him win - please visit

.com

and vote for Alex! Thanks!
Keep writing!
Atlantis chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
I couldn't agree more! They should really look at the fanfics about secret life they'll be huge if they did
Veuve Noir chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
woow very good.
BlackStreak1 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
I was enjoying things until Ben's part, I can never understand why all of you wish for Ben's character to be so evil and dark.
M. Tainelli chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Great chpt !
Ramyfan chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
the ramy part was too short but still thx for the upload and i really enjoyed this chapter update soon
Mariah15 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
I love it this is a very good short chapter :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Ok WTF is it with you Ramy fans and Ben all the time. I think I will stick to Ben and Adrian stories from now on. You Ramy fans are just sick.
Ramyfan1981 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Oh I hope you update soon! Was so excited when I finally saw an update. Please update soon. Ben & Adrian what the heck! Need more