Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loooooove all the flashbacks in this story. At first, I wasn't going to read it because the title made me nervous, but since I am kind of in love with all your stories so far, I just had to do it. The flashbacks made me so happy, and each time Barbara Jean asked Brock what was wrong I got nervous, because I was afraid that he was going to talk to her...I loved that you didn't make him do that. I also loved the mention of the kids in this story! I always love it when the children are mentioned because I feel like they're such a big part of the story that is Reba and Brock! :) Great job on this one!
Ashley Bradley chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I Reaaaaallly love this story. I was stuck between hmm, I think he 'might' do it for Reba. Then I think he 'might' stay because he doesnt want to lose her. Loved the flashbacks it was all so funny too- when it came to being funny! Love that kidnapping jokes!
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
seeing brock vulnerable and full emotion was beautifu and so sad and sweet. i like when men and especially brock when they dont feel the need to be strong all the time and realize its okay to show emotion and thats exactly what he did with reba. i love how she ran to his office and ran into his arms. i love the ending too. happy Breba is the only kind of ending and you did it:)
iNxC0NCERTx2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
oh my gosh, i'm not even kidding when i say i did a little happy dance when i saw that you had posted again! i got just a little excited. (: just like every other story, this is nothing short of amazing. there are so many parts that i cried! i though for sure that brock and reba were going to get a divorce, and then we get to the happy ending! Yayyy! (: great work. i lovedd it (:
darcy1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It is nice to see Brock hurting too. The ending was so sweet and loving I hated for it to be over.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You do a wonderful job of conveying the characters' emotions. It was sad, but with a happy ending. I loved it! I hope that your other story will have a happy ending for this couple too. Thanks for sharing this terrific story with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww i love emotional brock :) this story was AMAZING i read it twice.. So sad but a happy ending.