Reviews for Eiliadau
Pchew chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
These were beautiful little ficlets. Not enough people write such simple, yet sweet, things like this for Will and Bran.
DDyBryan chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
This has been a truly fantastic read. It's done with an awful lot of care and love. It's nice to be able to read something without getting hit over the head with a blunt object, meaning you're doing a great job of assuming the reader gets it and that you're writing in a manner where most people will be able to get it.

It's tender in a way I have not seen. They're falling in love, but it's not drippy and over dramatic. You defy the cliches. Most importantly, I enjoy not having to read through every mundane detail of their daily travails. You catch snippets of important things and you're left to imagine what has happened in between each.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
This is sad, and sweet, and discontented and satisfied at the same time. I think it captures what Will would actually feel like after the Old Ones leave, after so many lonely, and probably bitter, years.
Unclear Destiny chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Aaaaw these are just the most adorable ficlets, I love these! Your writing is fantastic, it drew me in instantly(and considering my attention span is 0 right now, thats an impressive feat!) and I love your characterization, your wording, your descriptions.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for the read.