Reviews for Veränderung
erica.phoenix16 chapter 5 . 6/25
Please update soon.
GoodVibezzz chapter 27 . 6/24
I was going down the list of my 'follows' section and came across this, so I reread it & it's just as captivating as the first time I read it. Update soon, please~~
NoelleShadows chapter 27 . 6/15
* prays for any chance of the author getting back to this* i fucking love it holy shit
NixieGlow chapter 27 . 5/13
Are you going to keep writing this fic? I really want to know what happens!
KSchweitz chapter 27 . 5/13
Oh please, please update. This story is amazing!
KingRagnarok68 chapter 1 . 4/16
Please continue this, it’s phenomenal
BlackPetals4 chapter 27 . 3/25
This is the best AoEx fanfiction I‘ve ever read! It‘s a masterpiece and I really hope you are going to continue writing it someday. I‘m aware that two years after your last update the chances of that happening are slim, but I will definitely keep an eye on this fic.
The characters are perfectly written, the scenes are detailed and the dialogues flow naturally. Everything seems so real and I feel like I‘m right there in the story, tensing in suspense every chapter. The plot is very well planned, you can also see the effort you put in creating the atmosphere with Japanese culture and German words. They‘re like the cherry on a huge sunday of awesomeness.
About the German titles, there is a small mistake in Chapter 3. You wrote „Der Tag der Unscharfe Grenzen“, correct would be „Der Tag der Unscharfen Grenzen“. Just add an „n“ to fit it to the Deklination of the noun.
Also, the word „Befürchtung“ is commonly used inside a phrase or a sentence to describe what is it that someone fears. For example: „Ich habe die Befürchtung, dass etwas schlimmes passieren wird.“ (I fear that something awful will happen.)
Sorry if my explanation doesn’t make much sense, I don’t know how to explain it better to a non-native speaker!
Anyways, „Furcht“ would fit better as a chapter title.
Der Rest deiner deutschen Wörter ist komplett richtig geschrieben und es freut mich jedes Mal sie zu lesen! Danke dafür, die meisten anderen Autoren arbeiten mit Google Übersetzer, das ist jedes Mal ein Horror!

If you chose to continue this story someday, I‘d support you with reviews till the end and you could always ask me about German words, foods or culture in general.
Love, Petals
I've reread your story twice and I'm missing it terribly please start posting again I want to see what you do with Kyoto arc. And will Rin finally draw kurikara and unleash his true demonic power.
grandshadowseal chapter 2 . 3/18
I really miss this and hope you'll update again...
TheUnitedWritersVXN chapter 27 . 2/20
I get that life is a pain in the ass, and takes up a lot of time, but are you going to continue this? If not, can you at least put up a notification?
Bishi-bishi chapter 8 . 2/12
Oof. The scene with Yukio hurts more now with what's happening in the current chapters of the manga ;-; if this story does get that far, im curious as to what you'll have in store for us!
Flickered Raven chapter 13 . 2/1
My cat smells like French fries.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
found a speeling error in ether ch 8 or was it 7 you put motes insted of mites or at least i tink thats the word u ment
Lexyqu chapter 27 . 12/14/2017
Hey there! First off, Awesome fic! Simply superb. Which brings me to my second point, please continue? Pretty please?
YokaiAngel chapter 27 . 11/25/2017